What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those responsible for controlling the situation are actually the ones bringing it to the such point.\
Deputy Commissioners and Home Department are the two authorities responsible for issuing firearm licenses, and you know the best thing? these guys issued the licenses to target killers and thieves, just for the sake of filling their own pockets.
Even today, by paying the right amount, one can get his license from DC without any security clearance. Such is the pathetic state of affairs.....:hitwall:
And I love the audacity of these goons when they show up on national television and tell me they will protect me & my family .....:omghaha:

Yaara then how are the Rangers and the PA not clamping down on this. They (PA) will be incensed by the recent casualties, how can an organisation which in the past has shoveled off PMs not do this much- which would make their COIN ops easier. Damn, the TTP is bad enough- now they operate with NVGs and proper load-outs. Ran in to one of your compatriots smugly claiming that the TTP was actually facilitated by the PA and as such were assets who would come back in to the fold once their job was complete. Kaise pagal logon ki paltan hai, a Major General is killed and this is what that fellow has to say.:hang2:

Last edited by a moderator:
@Alpha1 @WebMaster @hinduguy @Ayush @Armstrong @Slav Defence @Marshmallow @Pak-one @Dillinger @Hyperion

Thank you so much guys :D I never thought I would make it to Jr. Think Tank and a special thanks for welcoming me to the community and especially this NASWAR, mmmm..mmm..mmm...mm... now I know why PDF is so addictive :D

Had been harping that you needed a title. :D Have an eye for people like you..ergo my insistence with @Hyperion. Consider that many of your posts are way beyond anything that I have ever posted, dunno about others.:tup:

Yaara then how are the Rangers and the PA not clamping down on this. They (PA) will be incensed by the recent casualties, how can an organisation which in the past has shoveled off PMs not do this much- which would make their COIN ops easier.
Clamping down on the issuing authorities? well this is not the area of their responsibility, Firearm licensing falls under Home Ministry of the Province & the Interior Ministry of Pakistan.
Time to Time DG Rangers has expressed his concerns in written statement that licensed weapons were being used by Target Killers & extortionists, but they concerns were turned down.
If I recall correctly, this first appeared on the screen back in 2011. Well this is Democracy - Welcome to Pakistan.

Damn, the TTP is bad enough- now they operate with NVGs and proper load-outs. Ran in to one of your compatriots smugly claiming that the TTP was actually facilitated by the PA and as such were assets who would come back in to the fold once their job was complete. Kaise pagal logon ki paltan hai, a Major General is killed and this is what that fellow has to say.:hang2:
TTP had access to NVGs for awhile now, most as I said above, most of such stuff is sold by ANA. S & W M & P 9mm Sidearm issued to ANA & Security Forces is selling like a hot cake in Peshawar these days. FC personnel would allow such trade out of fear of Taliban or Money, in most cases its the first one.
Also border along with Afghanistan is very porous , so curbing on such smuggling is very hard.

Had been harping that you needed a title. :D Have an eye for people like you..ergo my insistence with @Hyperion. Consider that many of your posts are way beyond anything that I have ever posted, dunno about others.:tup:

My post quality has gone down after coming on Naswar :D

Hahaha... Thanks so much, mate!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom