What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
@RiasatKhan That's the problem with the politics here. Everyone will try to take the voter for a ride, how damaging said ride will be varies. So the majority community might suffer fro corruption, nepotism, inefficiency on part of the government but the minorities end up suffering more- specially the Muslims. The parties which claim to be secular or represent them only pander to the power brokers within the community while the common minority members get a raw deal. The fault lies with everyone though- the people don't seem to understand that if they can compromise with blood sucking babus then they should learn also to accommodate and compromise with each other. The minority communities need to understand that the parties want their fear, their ghetoization because otherwise they will never vote en-block. This is made possible by strong men and gundas who set themselves up as the community power-brokers- who can keep the communities in check (dole out a sop here or there) and ensure that their vote goes to whoever the touts want it to go to. The cycle can be broken- in some places it had been broken BUT its going to take decades to bring the polity here to the level required. The majority has a more enormous task in front of it, it needs to understand that the "minority" is not the other- that that term is a political term not an actual biological distinction.

He can't really do anything at the moment. See he's not a saint, he is a politician and like ALL politicians he will sell his grand-mum for a bar of soap. His honesty is derived from the fact that he has no greed for money nor any use for it. He prides himself for efficiency and ergo ensures efficiency. BUT he is a fellow looking for votes at the end of the day, and that means he is willing to let things slide if they benefit him. Unless someone knows what the cost-benefit chart looks like to him one can't tell. BUT he does despise Togadia for his own reasons- IF he didn't then I would leave this country if he ever became the PM.

Also about Modi's efficiency in Gujrat....do you think he can pull it off in the central governemnt?I mean BD-India relation suffered because the center and the local gov couldn't come to an agreement....He was running Bihar as a republic....as a leader who had authority but in the center isn't he at the mercy of local governments to get everything done?

@RiasatKhan .. dont entertain the b-harry crackhead ... :hang2:

I thought he was Punjabi.

Last edited by a moderator:
Also about Modi's efficiency in Gujrat....do you think he can pull it off in the central governemnt?I mean BD-India relation suffered because the center and the local gov couldn't come to an agreement....He was running Bihar as a republic....as a leader who had authority but in the center isn't he at the mercy of local governments to get everything done?

I thought he was Punjabi.

Ami punjabi noi. Ami exactly bihario noi. Let Hindu-fairy go back to stocking little children. No he can't replicate Gujarat, nor can anyone. The point is not to recreate the exact Gujarat formula. The point is to provide efficient governance, the support structure required and cutting of red-tapes so that each state may develop according to its potential. He doesn't have a set formula at all, its just about the fact that the government is supposed to facilitate industry NOT actually go and build it unless its a strategic sector or something too enormous to be handled by others. Now mind you, states have considerable autonomy so he can't steer them personally- but he can create the macro-economic atmosphere conducive for development through policies and decisions.

BD India relations will continue to suffer till the state-center relations normalize, it will happen but in the fullness of time- perhaps by the next decade but no sooner.

One thing people need to understand though is that Modi loves himself some power, big oodles of it AND for that he may very well sit quietly while a few people get offed- ON the other hand he despises a mess being made out of things- from what I know he is rather aesthetically inclined towards orderliness. So these two aspects of him keep contrasting in my head while I size him up.

Ami punjabi noi. Ami exactly bihario noi. Let Hindu-fairy go back to stocking little children. No he can't replicate Gujarat, nor can anyone. The point is to not to recreate the exact Gujarat formula. The point is to provide efficient governance, the support structure required and cutting of red-tapes so that each state may develop according to its potential. He doesn't have a set formula at all, its just about that fact that the government is supposed to facilitate industry NOT actually go and build it unless its a strategic sector or something too enormous to be handled by others.

BD India relations will continue to suffer till the state-center relations normalize, it will happen but in the fullness of time- perhaps by the next decade but no sooner.

One thing people need to understand though is that Modi loves himself some power, big oodles of it AND for that he may very well sit quietly while a few people get offed- ON the other hand he despises a mess being made out of things- from what I know he is rather aesthetically inclined towards orderliness. So these two aspects of him keep contrasting in my head while I size him up.

That's a Bengali word - right? :angel:

@Hyperion

I, going to put alphee up for sale on ebay. Are you bidding?

Put him up along with his kittens and an option for receiving the delivery of selective organs "from the whole". Otherwise best of luck finding a bidder- the kittens will bring the women and the organs will bring those people desperate for a kidney or with a macabre bent. The middle shall be populated by pedos. :coffee:

Apnar Banglar dour kotdur,dada??
@Dillinger Uni shiki Bongo na....Uni kono rokomer Bong na....bluff dichhe!

Janina, these days bangali jon ra bachader bangla properly shekhaye na. Hote pare je Ganguly sahib fluent nei. Surname ta to bangali at least- kintu maach aar mangsho khaena chele ta- that is also disturbing.
@SarthakGanguly Tui mangsho chede diye cheesh ki age thekei khetish na?

Janina, these days bangali jon ra bachader bangla properly shekhaye na. Hote pare je Ganguly sahib fluent nei. Surname ta to bangali at least- kintu maach aar magsho kahena chele ta- that is also disturbing.

Name is fake. Only first name real. Last name ta Kashmiri :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom