What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
No yara, they are perfect! Besides, almost all of my employees are either English or Scandinavian. (Because clients are from there)

I watched turkish serials and female actresses are like ......... :bad:

tabla2.jpg

Instead i struck on the castle's gate to see if it feels good before entering.Hmm! that thack thack at the end did sound wild.

Yeh aaap ka Dil boool rahaa haiii ? :unsure:

Does this mean that Our Doctor Sahib has finally managed to get a Doctor Sahiba ! :cheers:

Oh bhai miiitiyaaan laoooo.....! :D

Shararti sheer Armstrong....!:D

How are you my dear.....kia masrofiyat hein bhai?

Though I'd prefer a better term but to answer your question, yes, yes I am.

So does that mean, as a baby, you were left in the drying portion of the washing machine accidentally & so were left with an abnormally small body with humongously large hands & feet ? :unsure:

Or is he calling you a Psychiatrist ? :undecided:

Challooo whatever it is Jaibi Freud Khan - You'd better win the Nobel Prize for Pakistan; by hook or by crook ! :D

@hinduguy What a coincidence....I was watching documentaries on ancient Egypt all day long and thinking about changing my PDF name to egyptian god's name and now you change your avatar to the eye of Horus....:)

Last edited by a moderator:
@hinduguy What a coincidence....I was watching documentaries on ancient Egypt all day long and thinking about changing my PDF name to egyptian god's name and now you change your avatar to the eye of Horus....:)

Sorry, You must change your avatar to something that conforms to JI or praises Khaleda Zia.:astagh:

So does that mean, as a baby, you were left in the drying portion of the washing machine accidentally & so were left with an abnormally small body with humongously large hands & feet ? :unsure:

Or is he calling you a Psychiatrist ? :undecided:

Challooo whatever it is Jaibi Freud Khan - You'd better win the Nobel Prize for Pakistan; by hook or by crook ! :D

Haha, no Arm, I was never qualified to be called a 'shrunken' kid :D if you get my drift.

He's calling me a psych, that a colloqial for psychologists in the US, a psychiatrist is a medical doctor who's 2 years spec in psychiatry.

Yaaar, no nobel prize for psychs :( only literature koi economics wala nai? He can get it

Sorry, You must change your avatar to something that conforms to JI or praises Khaleda Zia.:astagh:

I will change it to Italian waitress after Congress wins in 2014....inshallah!

lol... what a coincidence... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom