What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope, change it to Togadia- blasted creature is becoming stronger in the Sangh these days.

:sick:I don't understand half the stuff he says but apparently they are hateful....but if he gets powerful in the Sangh won't

Modi be in trouble??

I'm fine thank you ! :)

Busss kuch bhi nahin ! :ashamed:

So hows life treating you ? :azn:

Kiyaaa House Job complete ho gaiii ? :)

Kon sae wali house job yarr.....ub to ginti bhe bholl gye mughe.....Barre wale house job start karne ka soch raha hon...

I'm now thinking of picking up a female house officer to make my job a bit easier.....:D

And the incentive is i'll make her my S.H.O. (Senior House officer) right from the start.....Wese... i don't think someone will require any incentives for such an attractive post....:D

It's all fine on my side.How is Lahore?

Kon sae wali house job yarr.....ub to ginti bhe bholl gye mughe.....Barre wale house job start karne ka soch raha hon...

I'm now thinking of picking up a female house officer to make my job a bit easier.....:D

And the incentive is i'll make her my S.H.O. (Senior House officer) right from the start.....Wese... i don't think someone will require any incentives for such an attractive post....:D

It's all fine on my side.How is Lahore?

Bhai Shaaadiii seiii Doooor hiii Rehnaaa Chahiyeee - Azad Pansheee banooo ! :smokin:

Lahore is Great ! :)

:sick:I don't understand half the stuff he says but apparently they are hateful....but if he gets powerful in the Sangh won't

Modi be in trouble??

He hates Modi! And yet he's willing to play along now, he opposed his nomination- opposed his CM-ship. Is casteist, is a bigot of the HIGHEST order. On record he has called for the disenfranchisement of all Muslims- was the driving force behind 2002 AND is trying to engineer a repeat of 2002 at the moment. All these hardliners (Togadia, BJD types) know that their surest shot at coming to power is to couch their bigoted agenda in Modi's development platform. No he won't be in trouble but he will have to root them out- his actions against them as it is disenchants the more violent and truly communal nutbags.

He hates Modi! And yet he's willing to play along now, he opposed his nomination- opposed his CM-ship. Is casteist, is a bigot of the HIGHEST order. On record he has called for the disenfranchisement of all Muslims- was the driving force behind 2002 AND is trying to engineer a repeat of 2002 at the moment. All these hardliners (Togadia, BJD types) know that their surest shot at coming to power is to couch their bigoted agenda in Modi's development platform. No he won't be in trouble but he will have to root them out- his actions against them as it is disenchants the more violent and truly communal nutbags.

I don't understand how a highly educated guy can be so backward.....If Modi tries to root them out he will face opposition from parts of the Parivar......but he might gain support from minorities and also seal his position as a secular and non-biased leader....this can help ensure BJP's future(now people support them for damage control not as a free choice)....He'll be in a dilemma...he'll lose some votes from VHP but gain votes from minorities and other secularists.

@RiasatKhan That's the problem with the politics here. Everyone will try to take the voter for a ride, how damaging said ride will be varies. So the majority community might suffer fro corruption, nepotism, inefficiency on part of the government but the minorities end up suffering more- specially the Muslims. The parties which claim to be secular or represent them only pander to the power brokers within the community while the common minority members get a raw deal. The fault lies with everyone though- the people don't seem to understand that if they can compromise with blood sucking babus then they should learn also to accommodate and compromise with each other. The minority communities need to understand that the parties want their fear, their ghetoization because otherwise they will never vote en-block. This is made possible by strong men and gundas who set themselves up as the community power-brokers- who can keep the communities in check (dole out a sop here or there) and ensure that their vote goes to whoever the touts want it to go to. The cycle can be broken- in some places it had been broken BUT its going to take decades to bring the polity here to the level required. The majority has a more enormous task in front of it, it needs to understand that the "minority" is not the other- that that term is a political term not an actual biological distinction.

I don't understand how a highly educated guy can be so backward.....If Modi tries to root them out he will face opposition from parts of the Parivar......but he might gain support from minorities and also seal his position as a secular and non-biased leader....this can help ensure BJP's future(now people support them for damage control not as a free choice)....He'll be in a dilemma...he'll lose some votes from VHP but gain votes from minorities and other secularists.

He can't really do anything at the moment. See he's not a saint, he is a politician and like ALL politicians he will sell his grand-mum for a bar of soap. His honesty is derived from the fact that he has no greed for money nor any use for it. He prides himself for efficiency and ergo ensures efficiency. BUT he is a fellow looking for votes at the end of the day, and that means he is willing to let things slide if they benefit him. Unless someone knows what the cost-benefit chart looks like to him one can't tell. BUT he does despise Togadia for his own reasons- IF he didn't then I would leave this country if he ever became the PM.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom