What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
iQ1Pa_zps212036b3.gif

I made a thread about "Palestinian hackers attacking pakistani websites and claiming support for Indian domains" and not even 30 mins pass one of the MoDs deleted it.While doing so they let islamaphobes here slide away with everything. I tried reporting but none of them give a sh*t except Aeronaut he is the best MoD we have.

566762_zps9c61a94d.gif

lol...

I made a thread about "Palestinian hackers attacking pakistani websites and claiming support for Indian domains" and not even 30 mins pass one of the MoDs deleted it.While doing so they let islamaphobes here slide away with everything. I tried reporting but none of them give a sh*t except Aeronaut he is the best MoD we have.

kasaamey @Aeronaut is THE best mod on this forum, i love that guy. we got the same views on everything except my hairline lol.

out of everything in the store she steals a case of water? what a dumb *** , bitach atleast get some damn mango juice or something lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
what about blackberry q-10 ???

yaar,i wouldn't recommend bb. go for it,only if u want bbm(which is coming to some android devices according to reports) or if u are a bb fan.
the z1,note 3 or the 5s beat it in specs,gaming etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom