What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh shucks, i commpletely forgot about you - na all is good, my company needed the medical record,
Something is terribly wrong!
@balixd if health permits, DA group ASAP!

Last edited by a moderator:
We are reviewing the recent emails sent. Please don't register on any site requesting you to join them. This is for your security.

Whoever has received the email, kindly provide the details such as your email address that received it.

Regards.

Lol i thought webby was acting like Govt finding excuses to block naswarville for personal gains...just like they are doing to youtube :D

First of all kissy for webby...... :D (not the gross kind)

NOW BACK TO STATE AFFAIRS OF NASWARVILLE...
@Aeronaut @Dillinger

I need the list of naysayers........... we need to have our very first public executions! :butcher:

Rampage who tried to usurp the chain of command in that moment of crisis by starting a revisionist movement comes to mind. Blind him and remove his nads.

I believe a gaggle of smaller fishes snickered here and there but they shall be caught in the net too. The state shall defend its self and eradicate the anti-state elements with extreme prejudice.

Alpha, strangely enough you were very loyal during the upgrade.... you deserve some sort of medal.

Dilli, iss ko khush karr do...... eik nanna-munna title thok do Alphe pay....... maggar....... his kittyz gotta go...... Naswarville is more of a doggy place......

So we are back :D

@ZYXW... my beloved Empress, your new shoezy room is ready..... enjoy it..... :kiss3:
@Manticore...... we can have our La-Musica session once again today....
@Secur ... I need a psyche eval on all the fools
@RAMPAGE...... you need "khatnay".... @Aeronaut, bring the kit :butcher:
@hinduguy (hindugirl)..... behna report back....
@S.U.R.B., sarkar, thank you for your hospitality at whatever thread.... we Naswareez truly appreciate it..... now you can once again continue with your diplomat status in our kingdom
@Zakii.... go away..... you broke Emperors heart
@Mirzay .... aaa jao Emperor kee manhoos behna.

@All others..... me gotta go..... all of you continue here :D

@ZYXW... my beloved Empress, your new shoezy room is ready..... enjoy it..... :kiss3:
@S.U.R.B., sarkar, thank you for your hospitality at whatever thread.... we Naswareez truly appreciate it..... now you can once again continue with your diplomat status in our kingdom

@jaibi should be put to the task of the psyche eval with Secur, that being his profession and all.

how can you...:devil:. You are a dead fish imparator...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom