What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
done... sent you mail ...
if webby can refuse I wont have any issues.. dont like being ignored

who.. the vishal guy?

Vishal? The fellow justifying the muzzafarnagar riots- the one you aptly labeled a monster.

Oye yaar mere ko bhi email bhej yaar.:frown:

Vishal? The fellow justifying the muzzafarnagar riots- the one you aptly labeled a monster.

Oye yaar mere ko bhi email bhej yaar.:frown:

i just created a mail id he suggested ... and dropped him blank mail ... still hoping webmaster will create official mail id for me

i just created a mail id he suggested ... and dropped him blank mail ... still hoping webmaster will create official mail id for me

So did you report the bugger- MORE reports, swifter action.

Drop me a mail too- :pissed:

So did you report the bugger- MORE reports, swifter action.

Drop me a mail too- :pissed:

I did not report as he did not technically violate forum rules... his level of trolling is same as some jr think tank and razzy etc who are infracted only for real violation....
it was implied rude... but not rude enough by pdf standard. which is why I replied to him instead of reporting

I dont have your mail id @Dillinger

Last edited by a moderator:
I did not report as he did not technically violate forum rules... his level of trolling is same as some jr think tank and razzy etc who are infracted only for real violation....
it was implied rude... but not rude enough by pdf standard. which is why I replied to him instead of reporting

NO! It was a clear baying for the blood of innocent women for the simple reason that they are/were Muslims. They were no threat to the nation, no threat to the people, no threat to anyone. It was NOT subtle. I don't care what Razzi does to ease the bug up his a$$, an Indian should be ashamed of flying my nation's flag and commenting like that.

NO! It was a clear baying for the blood of innocent women for the simple reason that they are/were Muslims. They were no threat to the nation, no threat to the people, no threat to anyone. It was NOT subtle. I don't care what Razzi does to ease the bug up his a$$, an Indian should be ashamed of flying my nation's flag and commenting like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom