What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,
Are you Casual gamer,Mid-core gamer, Hardcore gamer or Pro gamer...??
Do You Prefer PC Or Console Gaming?

I would say that I'm a Hardcore gamer but my taste in Games is very specific I love the RTS genre which is frankly dead now (since 2006 no good game has come). I've been playing MW genres on the X-Box 360 for quite some time but recently studies got too tough to allow for the gaming that I enjoyed so I would say that now I'd be a Mid-core gamer :(

am considering taking bd citizenship ... @BDforever @Skies do I have to get circumcised?

What? Do not come to BD, here you will meet La Hasina.

I myself is thinking to migrate in India, I want to marry an Indian Muslim and get an Indian citizenship. But dont know how to start.

Last edited by a moderator:
@RAMPAGE is an uncle , remember? :girl_wacko:
ah.. I forgot... in that case @RAMPAGE is after us.. both :girl_wacko:

What? Do not come to BD, here you will meet La Hasina.

I myself is thinking to migrate in India, I want to marry an Indian Muslim and get an Indian citizenship. But dont know how to start.
ok.. shall we exchange citizenship then? :partay:

@jaibi I am an RTS fan too. Ever played Command and Conquer

I would say that I'm a Hardcore gamer but my taste in Games is very specific I love the RTS genre which is frankly dead now (since 2006 no good game has come). I've been playing MW genres on the X-Box 360 for quite some time but recently studies got too tough to allow for the gaming that I enjoyed so I would say that now I'd be a Mid-core gamer :(

Last RTS I played was Medieval 2-Total War. I am a sandbox fan though, try out Far Cry 2 if you like FPS+sandbox, that's the thing I did'nt like about CODMW, very linear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom