What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
1187198_580885395305950_1338617341_n.jpg

@S-DUCT @Ayush @confound thinker Whats up?
@BlueDot_in_Space intro do yaar apna- same with you @jaibi yaara.
@Aka123 @DRAY how goes life?
@ExtraOdinary @kurup Sup?
@arp2041 you is angry with me?
@BDforever Ki cholche? Hilsa dhor amar jone, hilsa dhor nale Dhakar opor Hype bomb phele dibo. @Flamingo Where else are you off to now?:frown:

Sab mast JTT :D. Back from work, got my fix for today KFS ;). Saali Rs 80 ki bottle ho gayi hai :angry:. Missing coll. days in goa :devil: Btw I was going through this thread, who the fk names his kid "Bandar"

http://www.defence.pk/forums/arab-defence/277070-saudi-spy-chief-bandar-bin-sultan-insults-qataris.html

Last edited by a moderator:
Checking In, Hope everyone had a good day, Friday tomorrow so we can all relax for the weekend good times!

@S-DUCT @Ayush @confound thinker Whats up?
@BlueDot_in_Space intro do yaar apna- same with you @jaibi yaara.
@Aka123 @DRAY how goes life?
@ExtraOdinary @kurup Sup?
@arp2041 you is angry with me?
@BDforever Ki cholche? Hilsa dhor amar jone, hilsa dhor nale Dhakar opor Hype bomb phele dibo. @Flamingo Where else are you off to now?:frown:

I'm 23, from Lahore just recently completed my B.Sc honours with Psychology as major and Philosophy and Sociology as minors. My interests are History, Culture and Social Construction of Gender and Media (my thesis is on movies :D), I love, love, love, Military Psychology and indigenous prespectives (locals showing whities who's boss!). I love video games

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom