What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would say that I'm a Hardcore gamer but my taste in Games is very specific I love the RTS genre which is frankly dead now (since 2006 no good game has come). I've been playing MW genres on the X-Box 360 for quite some time but recently studies got too tough to allow for the gaming that I enjoyed so I would say that now I'd be a Mid-core gamer :(
And I am waiting for Xbox One. :coffee:
Ok , its my time to watch pranks in youtube..
I'll come later.. Bye.

No No, I can not leave into Hell, we will live in the same Bharat.
ok.. ur wish .. am coming ..
Bangladesh.gif

btw indian visa fee is zero for both sides .. india and bd...

@jaibi I am an RTS fan too. Ever played Command and Conquer

Yara, when my friends were out on dates I was defeating the Soviets in Red Alert then Yuri and then I was battling the Americans and Chinese to endless hours of Global Liberation Army music!

Last edited by a moderator:
Last RTS I played was Medieval 2-Total War. I am a sandbox fan though, try out Far Cry 2 if you like FPS+sandbox, that's the thing I did'nt like about CODMW, very linear.

I've tried out Total War but in my view none of them games matched the complexity and flexibility of Rise of Nations, the game I still play.

@jaibi I was completely obsessed with Rise of nations. Wonderful game!

we had a bengali girl @amana ali here :)

I like nuking people in Rise of nations... and aircraft carrier is cool.. :)

no c iz fm pk

About amna

Country Flags:
Pakistan

Location Flags:
United States

no c iz fm pk

About amna

Country Flags:
Pakistan

Location Flags:
United States

ok.. wrong one then.. some ali ... she might be shia though.. are not all alis usually shia?

I've tried out Total War but in my view none of them games matched the complexity and flexibility of Rise of Nations, the game I still play.

Been there done that, was a fan of RON as well. Aircraft carriers, stealth bombers, nukes etc. But somehow I prefer my troops fighting with swords, spears and trebuchets hence Total war series for me :P

ok.. wrong one then.. some ali ... she might be shia though.. are not all alis usually shia?

No, ALL Shias give importance and priority to Ali, but every Ali is not Shia.

rise of nation is easy mate... age of empires with nukes

But Pk will be also better option, you know my "More West Theory", lol

Been there done that, was a fan of RON as well. Aircraft carriers, stealth bombers, nukes etc. But somehow I prefer my troops fighting with swords, spears and trebuchets hence Total war series for me :P
which total war is easy on sys requirement ... like rise of nations..

But Pk will be also better option, you know my "More West Theory", lol

racist pig ..:pissed:
why not irani then..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom