What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
not necessarily traitorous .. she is our mole :smokin:

Fair points, she does have abnormally large finger nails !

And she is kinda cute like a mole....ummmh I mean @ZYXW is a good, well mannered kid ! :ashamed:

mole.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
But was he in his state??? or is that all being twisted against him......

Who knows, the SIT couldn't pin him so anything is possible. It doesn't matter, you want to pin the bigots then throw people like togadia, owaisi and zakir into the slammer. It is a convenient political tool.

The riots were engineered on the ground by togadia and his lot- whether there was another hand guiding them cannot be proven or conjectured upon.

Suffice to say, Modi is relatively better than the uninspiring babus who populate the political ecosphere of my nation.

Who knows, the SIT couldn't pin him so anything is possible. It doesn't matter, you want to pin the bigots then throw people like togadia, owaisi and zakir into the slammer. It is a convenient political tool.

The riots were engineered on the ground by togadia and his lot- whether there was another hand guiding them cannot be proven or conjectured upon.

Suffice to say, Modi is relatively better than the uninspiring babus who populate the political ecosphere of my nation.

i think riot was bound to happen.. it was a matter of time.. things were boiling below the surface... although vhp and rss people brought organization and method to madness ..

Hmmmmmmmmm.... fukkkkk I'm late I guess....... :blink:

Doctor ne pathan ko samjhaya k agar wo roz 3 km chalay to 1 saal mein 50 kg wazan kam ho jayega.
1 saal baad pathan ne doctor ko call ki: wazan to kam ho gayi magar 1 problm ho gayee.
Dr: wat problm.
Pathan: khocha ham apna ghar se 1100km door pohanch gya ho

sta ******* ******** :devil:

Btw, my friend you from which province? :angel:

Doctor ne pathan ko samjhaya k agar wo roz 3 km chalay to 1 saal mein 50 kg wazan kam ho jayega.
1 saal baad pathan ne doctor ko call ki: wazan to kam ho gayi magar 1 problm ho gayee.
Dr: wat problm.
Pathan: khocha ham apna ghar se 1100km door pohanch gya ho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom