What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's all good, don't do it again!!! But forget that..............Guess what??? I am team Modi now.....I am taking a course on indian politics this semester with that same professor of mine i told u i was reallly close to and had my first two classes......we were discussing the elections and damn poor modi......so much **** he has to deal with........although I still got mad when criticisms at rahul were thrown....but i want modi to win......is he still in the lead?? :whistle:

You want to know the honest truth? Beyond the rhetoric it doesn't matter. India's issues do not have a panacea, no magic bullet.

1174721_178025545714996_1758827647_n.jpg

@JonAsad you may recieve my txt today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is that a threat?-

Last edited by a moderator:
You want to know the honest truth? Beyond the rhetoric it doesn't matter. India's issues do not have a panacea, no magic bullet.

true but its not the rhetoric that made me change sides.........the state department placed a ban on modi, I first thought that was because of the human rights violations but after class I searched more into it and its obvious that Congress made a deal with the diplomats from here..........there are so many others who do that same thing but are never banned, besides the ban came as soon as congress came into power in the early to mid 2000s....i didn't know this till recently.....all this propaganda and stuff against him just makes me think the man might just be something that's why he is trying to be stopped so hard......

true but its not the rhetoric that made me change sides.........the state department placed a ban on modi, I first thought that was because of the human rights violations but after class I searched more into it and its obvious that Congress made a deal with the diplomats from here..........there are so many others who do that same thing but are never banned, besides the ban came as soon as congress came into power in the early to mid 2000....i didn't know this till recently.....all this propaganda and stuff against him just makes me think the man might just be something that's why he is trying to be stopped so hard......

Not really. Its just politics. Propaganda is part of politics and both sides play it, Modi just got caught unaware at the very beginning of his innings in A-grade politics that's all- gave everyone enough ammunition. Otherwise Modi shall find that the "tame" and "servile" Indian populace can make emperors weep too.

true but its not the rhetoric that made me change sides.........the state department placed a ban on modi, I first thought that was because of the human rights violations but after class I searched more into it and its obvious that Congress made a deal with the diplomats from here..........there are so many others who do that same thing but are never banned, besides the ban came as soon as congress came into power in the early to mid 2000s....i didn't know this till recently.....all this propaganda and stuff against him just makes me think the man might just be something that's why he is trying to be stopped so hard......

I thought you are just generic hindu .. now confirmed you are of hindutva vareity ... :girl_wacko:

Not really. Its just politics. Propaganda is part of politics and both sides play it, Modi just got caught unaware at the very beginning of his innings in A-grade politics that's all- gave everyone enough ammunition. Otherwise Modi shall find that the "tame" and "servile" Indian populace can make emperors weep too.

but he seems to have a lot of support.....the youth vote that was predicted to go to rahul is shifting to him no? Question...are there any accusstions against him that you personally believe to be true...any in particular???

but he seems to have a lot of support.....the youth vote that was predicted to go to rahul is shifting to him no? Question...are there any accusstions against him that you personally believe to be true...any in particular???

Lets just say that he's capable of mass murder, but not due to bigotry or hatred for any community- he pretends, like every politician born till date, to be an ideologically driven person. He is obviously not.

Lets just say that he's capable of mass murder, but not due to bigotry or hatred for any community- he pretends, like every politician born till date, to be an ideologically driven person. He is obviously not.

But was he in his state??? or is that all being twisted against him......

Dude @ZYXW is a traitorous Kashmiri & a brainwashed blondie who whose is now a hinduvata too ? :blink:

:rofl: it just gets worse and worse........
HI UNCLE (i know how picky u r about grammar and spelling so made sure it was not unlce this time lol) :kiss3:

not necessarily traitorous .. she is our mole :smokin:

LMFAO :laughcry: wayy to blow my cover lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom