What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Armstrong Are Pakistani army/border security forces personnel allowed to wear Pathani Suit at duty? ?

Last edited by a moderator:
@Armstrong Are Pakistani army/border security forces personnel allowed to wear Pathani Suit at duty? ?

What the hell is a Pathani Suit ? :blink:

The Pathans (Pukhtoon or Pashtun is a better word) have traditionally worn the Shalwar Kameez ! :unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:
:eek: Aunty! OMG! I have a 25 inch waist

image.png

I was referring to shalwar kameez! :cray:

Shalwar Kameez is the National Dress of Pakistan - All of us wear it all the time ! :blink:

As for On-Duty - FC Khyber Pukhtookhwa, FC Baluchistan, Baluchistan Levies, Gilgit Scouts, Punjab Rangers & Sindh Rangers along with many Police Outfits throughout the country wear the Shalwar Kameez on Duty !

The FC being the most battle hardened of all of them & truly an impressive force wears the Shalwar Kameez during Active Duty & the Major General Commanding all of these Forces, especially the FC, wears the a Black Shalwar Kameez !

askhodgetwins - YouTube
these guys are funny -- i watched their body building advice channel and then stumbled upon this-- they are funny however the language is PG rated liked in southpark

Shalwar Kameez is the National Dress of Pakistan - All of us wear it all the time ! :blink:

As for On-Duty - FC Khyber Pukhtookhwa, FC Baluchistan, Baluchistan Levies, Gilgit Scouts, Punjab Rangers & Sindh Rangers along with many Police Outfits throughout the country wear the Shalwar Kameez on Duty !

The FC being the most battle hardened of all of them & truly an impressive force wears the Shalwar Kameez during Active Duty & the Major General Commanding all of these Forces, especially the FC, wears the a Black Shalwar Kameez !

Thanks for clarifying. :)

Yesterday, I was at a remote border village neighbouring Pakistan and noticed it. That is why asked it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom