What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Dillinger

i had an idea ...... why can't we use an aircraft's cannon as a ciws ??? :D

if it's feasible than why haven't anyone tried it before ?

Last edited by a moderator:
@Dillinger

i had an idea ...... why can't we use an aircraft's cannon as a ciws ??? :D

if it's feasible than why haven't anyone tried it before ?

Hain! Bhai kabhi even mediocre CIWS systems like Fast-Forty ke specs dekho aur fir aisi baat karo!:cheesy:

Can you intercept a mortar projectile with a SAW?

i laughed hard after so many days seriously, ....it was fun .....and is this not the **** men talk when there is no lady in there- bring in just one girl in party and see things turning around..:cheer:.
JOKES ASIDE... I LOVE CHATTING WITH ALL OF YOU GUYS HERE!!!! :toast_sign:

:cheers:

Dill... emperors orders.... no more Mambi as target... he has passed on to "bro" land... I need a new concubine.... send your emissaries...... :cheers:

@Dillinger....

You gay for this. :rofl: :rofl:
@Hyperion this is your grand plan huh? :cry: Bakshe deh bc. :sick:

Dill... emperors orders.... no more Mambi as target... he has passed on to "bro" land... I need a new concubine.... send your emissaries...... :cheers:

@Dillinger....

I was never your concubine khan, I was forever in revolt however until you find one, fancy yourself to Twig. :lol:

Dude, if zeeezuuuuu was here she would have had a go as well..... she is awesome at these things..... :smitten:

i laughed hard after so many days seriously, ....it was fun .....and is this not the **** men talk when there is no lady in there- bring in just one girl in party and see things turning around..:cheer:.

Hain! Bhai kabhi even mediocre CIWS systems like Fast-Forty ke specs dekho aur fir aisi baa karo!:cheesy:

Can you intercept a mortar projectile with a SAW?
we can make a min ciws like Oerlikon Millennium :D

Btw i fail to understand ur example ..... unlike a SAW , a ciws is made to intercept missiles !!!

Waisy its wierd in here with just us men disscussing gay stuff - no? we need some ladies in here to clearout the pollution ....:D

tharkiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Chupppp bhootni..... jabb barray baat karr rahay hon.... tang nahin kartay.... go play with your kittys......... I'd have said *****'s.... however..... that's not apt for you.... :woot:

tharkiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Dilli, scratch that..... Mambi got sad, bitter and bitchy, perhaps she doesn't want to let go of the Emperor...... :cheesy:

@Dillinger....

I was never your concubine khan, I was forever in revolt however until you find one, fancy yourself to Twig. :lol:

Of course not... who are you??? Do we have your cute arse on harems hit list???? :cheesy:

@Dillinger, interview him please.... :D

you don't blame me ? :blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom