What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
You infidel.... don't give him ideas..... how will my paparazzi's get the "wardrobe malfunction" shot???? :angry:

neechay chaddi zaroor pehna warna lungi utar gayi tou saath saath izaat bhi utar jaye gi .....

neechay chaddi zaroor pehna warna lungi utar gayi tou saath saath izaat bhi utar jaye gi .....

lungi utar gayi toh yakeen rako izzat barriigi. :azn:

Take the angle the Emperor appreciates..... :cheesy:

:pop:

You a fag khan sambal jao. :rofl:

Hairy legs.:hang2:

Oii I know you Indian Eunuch are not as manly as us Pakistanis but surely you must have some strands of hair somewhere, on your knees at least? :rofl:

lungi utar gayi toh yakeen rako izzat barriigi. :azn:

You a fag khan sambal jao. :rofl:

Oii I know you Indian Eunuch are not as manly as us Pakistanis but surely you must have some strands of hair somewhere, on your knees at least? :rofl:

Just coz my legs are hairy doesn't mean that I want another guy to prance about in a lungi. I am sure you've got balls like every other guy too, doesn't make you wanna peak into other people's boxers now does it. :sick:

Waisy its wierd in here with just us men disscussing gay stuff - no? we need some ladies in here to clearout the pollution ....:D

DUDE ALL THIS IS SO WRONG ON SO MANY LEVELS.... :woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot:

I BLAME BUTTSTRONG.....

Waisy its wierd in here with just us men disscussing gay stuff - no? we need some ladies in here to clearout the pollution ....:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom