What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
BHAWAWWAWAWWAWAWAWAWAWAWAWWAWAWAWAWAWAWA :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Yes thats alpha but this is more accurate

XaIC1ZL.jpg

That is @ZYXW 's leg. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
@S-DUCT Hasn't the AMCA been shelved for now?

Funding is stopped for a while,But still in-house design and development must going on,like development of FSS radome at NAL and RAS at DMSDRE.

What happened to the IAF ASR issued back in 010-011? There are some unique opportunities here but GTRE will have to really step up.

I'm about to fly a Raptor up yours..... :what:

Recreational funding de rahe the hamare babu log for foreign trips to DPSU heads- band ho gayi ab.:cheesy:

The only thing that stands in the way is the damn engine and despite repeated warnings the secretaries/directors kept pinging foreign OEMs for obscure **** instead of focusing on the issue. There is a certain factory here which manufactures match grade barrels for S&W and the likes lekin guns toh bhai OFB me hi banni hain- get my point? MKU goes and armors Turkish frigates (yup) but add-on armor kits toh bhaiya OFB ne hi produce karne hain.:cry:

@hinduguy this is the the first time i am logging in from a lappy in anny forum

What happened to the IAF ASR issued back in 010-011? There are some unique opportunities here but GTRE will have to really step up.
IIRC,They reissued a new ASR changing MCA TO AMCA.1st idea was to develope rafale class fighter,then they decided to develope full stealth fighter.
In AI-2009 GTRE directorl told that they'll take atleast 1 decade to develope 90-100KN class engine if they go alone.He clearly insisted that they need foreign assitance ASAP.
But here IAF is pressing them to develope indigenous GT(Atleast having indian CORE),that's why they have selved the plan to develope K-10 with Snecma.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom