What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do I have this craving to fry Alphees kittys.......... :what:

You want to fry them, I want to strangle them, @Oscar sir was hinting at perhaps a desire on his part to see his cat devour them. :cheesy:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmmmmm..... you don't kid when you want to get someone!!!!!.......... ok....... VX it is then...........I'd like to lace it with pepper spray as well, if you don't mind........ I'm more of a visual guy...... don't get enough satisfaction unless I get to see what I've done / accomplished.... no wonder never could get electrical engineering courses...... them invincible electrons..... :D
i had the honor of witnessing 3 panicked british coppers spraying that pepper spray on each others face - they were so panicked in taking down a henched father & son, they sprayed each other :omghaha: :haha: :rofl:

his kitties are not that evil, they are so cute - something i would give as a gift to my ....:ashamed:....the one with Oscar is something i would like to keep for myself :D
You want to fry them, I want to strangle them, @Oscar sir was hinting at perhaps a desire on his part to see his cat devour them. :cheesy:

Anyone seen zeeeeeezuuuuuu around???? :what:

@ZYXW... babes, where are you..... no show since two days...it's not me.... it's our avid watchers who are complaining........ soon @Marshmallow man go on strike..... with all of her protest signs....... @Armstrong is already angry as I've been diverting all my love towards him.... and he can't handle me...... lemme check on @Mamba today.......... :D

Dilli, prepare Mambina for the Emperor, tonight....:cheesy:

@Dillinger....

Harrami, kaminay... Emperor say battameezi..... :D

I should just disregard your mentions of me, no good ever comes of them. :pissed:

Why do I have this craving to fry Alphees kittys.......... :what:

^^^^^
1229887_216292995200083_1433168513_n.jpg

@Mamba bro.... we are talking about genocide on that N.F Paracha thread, and I'm the key speaker for pro-genocide of wannabe-arabees... please do join us, and enlighten us with you vast grasp of religion and love of all that is arbeeeee. :cheesy:

@Mamba bro.... we are talking about genocide on that N.F Paracha thread, and I'm the key speaker for pro-genocide of wannabe-arabees... please do join us, and enlighten us with you vast grasp of religion and love of all that is arbeeeee. :cheesy:

I do not love all that is arbee sirjee despite being a Syed I believe the culture of the subcontinent is superior to arabian culture by a large margin. :)

Unless you equate my love with deen to arbeeness. :astagh:

First you induce nausea- "prepare Mambi for me"

And then when the man is well and unsettled then you coax him in to an argument- cruel and unusual. :sick:

First you induce nausea- "prepare Mambi for me"

And then when the man is well and unsettled then you coax him in to an argument- cruel and unusual. :sick:

This fag wants to dress me up as a doll only to then sit me down and discuss philosophy over a cup of tea. :bad: :bad:

Paracha butt bandits are so gay.

While you were gone half the people on this thread came out of the closet. :rofl:

Yara, that was sarcasm... or did I do it wrong??? :blink:

I do not love all that is arbee sirjee despite being a Syed I believe the culture of the subcontinent is superior to arabian culture by a large margin. :)

Unless you equate my love with deen to arbeeness. :astagh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom