What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nahin yaar.... busy a bit with my staff @ office + trolling.... need to concentrate when I watch that... :D

Bhool gayya..... :cheesy:

I somehow have this image of you..
devito06.jpg

@Hyperion I need an expert in trolling, I have lost all patience with our overenthusiastic friend- next time I see some regurgitated post of his I am going to mention you and as your friend I shall be expecting prompt retaliation from your side.:angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
Paint.......... and I shall release all that is in inventory..... or do you want me to go stealth on him?

@Hyperion I need an expert in trolling, I have lost all patience with our overenthusiastic friend- next time I see some regurgitated post of his I am going to mention you and as your friend I shall be expecting prompt retaliation from your side.:angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
By the time you're done.... you'd have become Alphina....... :cheesy:

Nah kidding, it's one of the best comedies out there.... you'll be needing lots hankies..... :P

ok guys , finally started watching Friends Tv series !!!

Hmmmmmm..... you don't kid when you want to get someone!!!!!.......... ok....... VX it is then...........I'd like to lace it with pepper spray as well, if you don't mind........ I'm more of a visual guy...... don't get enough satisfaction unless I get to see what I've done / accomplished.... no wonder never could get electrical engineering courses...... them invincible electrons..... :D

VX- nerve gas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom