What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
IIRC,They reissued a new ASR changing MCA TO AMCA.1st idea was to develope rafale class fighter,then they decided to develope full stealth fighter.
In AI-2009 GTRE directorl told that they'll take atleast 1 decade to develope 90-100KN class engine if they go alone.He clearly insisted that they need foreign assitance ASAP.
But here IAF is pressing them to develope indigenous GT(Atleast having indian CORE),that's why they have selved the plan to develope K-10 with Snecma.

GTRE had to cross a 4 decade gap in just 20 years to come up with a 1200Kg engine with maximum 79-81Kn thrust- what these folks are demanding is a EJ level power-plant. A full two generation leap again and that too in an ad-hoc manner. :tup:

yo alpha . how many notification did you get today.. :lol:
where did you get the lappy .sach sach bol :coffee:

many!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
stole one of my czn's ofcource :lol:

GTRE had to cross a 4 decade gap in just 20 years to come up with 1200Kg engine with maximum 79-81Kn thrust- what these folks are demanding is a EJ level power-plant. A full two generation leap again and that too in an ad-hoc manner. :tup:
These Folks at IAF can't see that Chinese J-XX still flies with Russian Turbofans....

These Folks at IAF can't see that Chinese J-XX still flies with Russian Turbofans....

Cutting slack to the Ruskies is tradition, shafting the DPSUS dharma. But ADA is to blame for a lot of things, reducing HAL to sub-contractor in the LCA, turf wars, refusing to share any accrued knowledge. Treating everything as a science project rather than a user oriented platform (the IAF is also happy letting it be that way).

Mark my words they'll all shun the AMCA unless it somehow shoots down a raptor and performs a duet in the process.:cheesy:

BHAWAWAWWAWAWAWWAWAWWAWAWAW,, KAMINAY YOU WATTCH TOO MANY OF THOSE INDIAN MOVIES.... :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

If you can't breeze through 5 costume changes and teleport across continents singing the same song then you're not fit to be flown by the IAF.

Cutting slack to the Ruskies is tradition, shafting the DPSUS dharma. But ADA is to blame for a lot of things, reducing HAL to sub-contractor in the LCA, turf wars, refusing to share any accrued knowledge. Treating everything as a science project rather than a user oriented platform (the IAF is also happy letting it be that way).

Mark my words they'll all shun the AMCA unless it somehow shoots down a raptor and performs a duet in the process.:cheesy:
Have a look at this linkLivefist: EXCLUSIVE: Official Wishlist of Evolutionary Technologies for India's 5thGen AMCA
This will be a challenge to LM and Boeing let alone HAL and ADA.
From what i think we indians are one the worst planners.We manage shorterm plans easily but we create mess when we plan something that is big.
WTF where babus where thinking when they made HAL a sub-contractor in LCA program.Ideally there is no need of separate ADA,it should be merged with HAL's ARDC.
With HAL acquiring confirmed orders of FGFA and Know-how to design fighter,they might even pitch their 6th fighter.This one of the reason why ADA is jealous of HAL and wants to pitch AMCA.

KHUDDA KA KHAUFF KHAO TUMM DONO, SOON YOU'LL MAKE A AMCA YOURSELF, AND I"LL SLAP A LABEL OF NASWARISTAN'S PROPERTY ON IT :pissed:

Take the angle the Emperor appreciates..... :cheesy:

:pop:

When she gets back in another month I will don my lungi and post a pic, I reckon it will give me super powers like leaping fences or something? :P
@Dillinger

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom