What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tou aur kiyaa unheiiin two piece suit pehnaa chahiyeee thaaa ? :P

Yes....Paramilitary Personnel wear Shalwar Kameez on active duty but they also wear other attire ! I don't think the Army wears it.

I was not aware that Pakistani Army personnel wears Shalwar Kameez while Guarding the Borders. That is why I asked it from you.

:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

give a link...

wait a sec let me put an anonymous forward g+ profile for it so every body doesnt see my full name ...... then i will set it as my website in my profile

I was not aware that Pakistani Army personnel wears Shalwar Kameez while Guarding the Borders. That is why I asked it from you.

are you sure???

Koi baaat nahin tou mein nei kaun saa agaiii seii dantaaa haiii ? :unsure:

Waisee I don't think the Pakistan Army Personnel wear Shalwar Kameez on active duty....its the Paramilitary Forces who wear them ! :undecided:

Koi baaat nahin tou mein nei kaun saa agaiii seii dantaaa haiii ? :unsure:

Waisee I don't think the Pakistan Army Personnel wear Shalwar Kameez on active duty....its the Paramilitary Forces who wear them ! :undecided:

I was in a village at Jammu and Kashmir. A gate and barbed wire fence separates India and Pakistan there. That border is not hostile. One can see locals movement from both sides easily and they do interact with each other (soldiers too). I was surprised to see soldiers at Pakistan side wearing Shalwar Kameez and it prompted me to clarify it with you, as any other Pakistani Member could have taken my post in wrong sense.

I was in a village at Jammu and Kashmir. A gate and barbed wire fence separates India and Pakistan there. That border is not hostile. One can see locals movement from both sides easily and they do interact with each other (soldiers too).

Must be Pakistan Rangers (Punjab) ! :)

1170702_358657907598180_2120351760_n.jpg

When you flirt with dat 17 year old girl, it makes me cringe. You gonna catch a case nigga.

ab meraysay nahi kerayga toh apsay keray kiya razzy? :lol:

but I must thank you for contributing your views on things that don't involve you. always a pleasure!:whistle:

@ZYXW is nowhere near that beautiful. Hype's just exaggerating and Ami wishes someone would mistake her for ze elven princess.:cheesy:

don't do it again, don't remember giving you permission for that.

As for the rest??? Omgshhhh how'd you know :woot::cray: LMAO

Last edited by a moderator:
@Armstrong You had better be at the forefront when your compatriots launch the Ghawaza. I want to see your face as we incinerate you and your hoard and hear your screams of agony.:kiss3:

@ZYXW Damn it! Slipped out. Edit your post and I'll find mine and make the necessary correction.

@ZYXW Damn it! Slipped out. Edit your post and I'll find mine and make the necessary correction.

It's all good, don't do it again!!! But forget that..............Guess what??? I am team Modi now.....I am taking a course on indian politics this semester with that same professor of mine i told u i was reallly close to and had my first two classes......we were discussing the elections and damn poor modi......so much **** he has to deal with........although I still got mad when criticisms at rahul were thrown....but i want modi to win......is he still in the lead?? :whistle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom