What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oi @Secur abbb yeh Muhajir Republican Army kissss balaaa ka naaam haiii ? :blink:

Hello @Marshmallow ! :wave:

You know the report in which this name was coined was not created by PMLN(federal govt) nor it was created by PPP (sindh govt) because they have grudge with each other rather this report directly was sent to Federal govt by higher Intelligence agencies e.g ISI FIA or IB, If you doubt our intelligence agencies or you regard their intel as bad or propagated info then you can say "Muhajir Republican Army kissss balaaa ka naaam haiii ?"

Last edited by a moderator:
ye @WebMaster ko kis ney bula tha itny juldi wapis any ko:undecided: the forum was in peace in his absence:tongue:

Last edited by a moderator:
Bhai agar cute army achi achi hoti tou PA may sare models hote ..... :haha:

Aur may COAS hoti :rofl: :rofl:
No way!
funny-cats-with-guns-6.jpg

hi how are you? :unsure:

What do you mean 'Hi' ? Bareiii Bhai ko 'Sallam' karteiii hain...'Hi' nahin kehteiii ! :pissed:

And don't you forget that because if you do & you make the same mistake again...I'll tell all your friends that you still drink milk from a baby feeder before going to bed ! :P

You know the report in which this name was coined was not created by PMLN(federal govt) nor it was created by PPP (sindh govt) because they have grudge with each other rather this report directly was sent to Federal govt by higher Intelligence agencies e.g ISI FIA or IB, If you doubt our intelligence agencies or you regard their intel as bad or propagated info then you can say "Muhajir Republican Army kissss balaaa ka naaam haiii ?"

Yaaar Rafay mein nei tou eik sawaaal kiyaa thaaa tu mujhee kiyun daaant rahaaa haiii ? :cray:

I've never heard about a Muhajir Republican Army before ! :undecided:

mamba is also good! im here but not coming to naswarville recently. I am also thinking to change username from months but not able to decide the Name.

I asked to change it to just King, let's see. :lol: Clowns here (@hyperion) wanna butcher my username so blah. :bad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom