What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
1186001_582754148455129_1165433027_n.jpg

@<u><a href="http://www.defence.pk/forums/member.php?u=136877" target="_blank">Armstrong</a></u> Are you angry with me darling? You don't even respond to me anymore. I promise I won't use the plug or the clamps..there happy? :smitten:

Last edited by a moderator:
You're an idiot junior.... plugs and clamps in one thing he is interested in... he is just playing hard to get..... :D

@Armstrong Are you angry with me darling? You don't even respond to me anymore. I promise I won't use the plug or the clamps..there happy? :smitten:

THIS WAS THE BEST EVER>>.>>>>>>>>> :D

@Dillinger, meray dost, bachh kay rehna.... after Mambi, Manti is after you now.... :D

:rofl:

Ok guys.... have to attend a stupid function.... see y'all in couple of hours..... the show will be aired.... don't worry...... APPLAUSE........ :D

@Dillinger, meray dost, bachh kay rehna.... after Mambi, Manti is after you now.... :D

:rofl:

Ok guys.... have to attend a stupid function.... see y'all in couple of hours..... the show will be aired.... don't worry...... APPLAUSE........ :D

Don't forget to find someone in function ... Stupid function will become interesting :P )

there is only one hot girl in vamp diaries... the one that came in secret circle aswell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom