images

mrc_assalamu_alaikum2_800x598.jpg

images

:wave:

Hello ! remember me ?

Last edited by a moderator:
no kingmamba was very much attactive n unique:tongue:

Chalo tum mujhe KingMamba hii boldena paar sirf tum. :P

I am still trying to figure it out , mate . Though , I am in complete favor of army stepping in and cleansing the city of terrorists/militants/extremists . The time for targeted operation and police/rangers is well past .

Maybe after Kayani is replaced the next COAS will be a hawk.

now my 11 year old brother watches ben 10!! mirzay your are older than me and watching BEN 10?? :fie:

Ben 10 ,Superman justice league ,johnny test,powerpuff girls, Dexter..........etc etc :smitten:

I am still trying to figure it out , mate . Though , I am in complete favor of army stepping in and cleansing the city of terrorists/militants/extremists . The time for targeted operation and police/rangers is well past .

i support sindhudesh mukti vahini :D

Chalo tum mujhe KingMamba hii boldena paar sirf tum. :P

Maybe after Kayani is replaced the next COAS will be a hawk.

no but tell me the reason of this change? :unsure: kingmamba,that nick had some attitude,style and uniqueness....while this one seems like a small boy roaming on PDF :what:

btw just remove B and see wht it becums :P remember haha

@Nexus

how are u n who r u?:undecided: i cant seem to remember u :undecided: n ur on list here:what:

Last edited by a moderator:
no but tell me the reason of this change? :unsure: kingmamba,that nick had some attitude,style and uniqueness....while this one seems like a small boy roaming on PDF :what:

btw just remove B and see wht it becums :P remember haha

Vaise hii. Haha yes I remember Marshman,,, err I mean mallow. :whistle:

stay with me guys i need to stay awake for whole night.

How much support is left for them in Karachi? Not much I am assuming.

If we talk about their representation in parliament or support in Sindh province, Their popularity has decreased, they won just 18 seats this time as compared to 25 seats of NA in 2008.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom