What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mate, are you ready for it? It will test you to the limits.... we look for many qualities in a citizen.... in the beginning (9000 pages ago), in our previous kingdom, the conditions were lax, every bonga could've applied and succeeded...... :P

Now the test comprises of:

Wits and humor is tested by yours truly, the Emperor himself......

Your martial abilities are tested by our Chief of Defence General @Aeronaut

Language skills, and proficiency @ Naswaristani is tested by Secretary of Education @Mirzay

Your background checks and interrogation is carried out by his hon. minister of Interior Gen. @Dillinger

You loyalties and subsequent tests related to it are taken care of by the PM of Naswarville by his highness @Armstrong

Your ability to avoid gayness is tested by our chief psychologist, Dr. @hinduguy

Your taste in music and movies is tested by hon minister for Entertainment @Manticore

Finally chief justice @Talon will take on one more close look at pass it to my offices.....

Just rememebr, there is ONLY one rule.... never hit on the Empress..... @ZYXW, else off with your head.... :angry:

Good morrow @Hyperion!

I'm not a citizen yet, I'm an illegal for now, any test I need to take?

P.S. Btw, lets not forget Mambi.... "s"he is our latest Nurse @ Naswarville Memorial.... :rofl:

@KingMamba93

Last edited by a moderator:
@Hyperion @ZYXW
@KingMamba93 's pic
1170680_208146566013968_303861839_a.jpg

:rofl::rofl:

Mate, are you ready for it? It will test you to the limits.... we look for many qualities in a citizen.... in the beginning (9000 pages ago), in our previous kingdom, the conditions were lax, every bonga could've applied and succeeded...... :P

Language skills, and proficiency @ Naswaristani is tested by Secretary of Education @Mirzay

Your background checks and interrogation is carried out by his hon. minister of Interior Gen. @Dillinger

You loyalties and subsequent tests related to it are taken care of by the PM of Naswarville by his highness @Armstrong

Your ability to avoid gayness is tested by our chief psychologist, Dr. @hinduguy

Your taste in music and movies is tested by hon minister for Entertainment @Manticore

Finally chief justice @Talon will take on one more close look at pass it to my offices.....

Just rememebr, there is ONLY one rule.... never hit on the Empress..... @ZYXW, else off with your head.... :angry:

band ker de ga wo thread phir araam a jaay ga

P.S. Btw, lets not forget Mambi.... "s"he is our latest Nurse and Naswarville Memorial.... :rofl:

@KingMamba93

1238910_427003974084541_1337132309_a.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom