What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Royalty in black label darru. :D

done........... every valentine day one bottle

Interesting...... very interesting......... I like it even more........ :P

Mamba it is then..... your wish is my command....... should I throw in an application on your behalf, ASAP??? :flirt:

:rofl:

he is going to change because you your love mumbi - sweetie type names . tum wo paapi insaan ho bhai jo saanp ko nhi bakhsh raha :D

done........... every valentine day one bottle

he is going to change because you your love mumbi - sweetie type names . tum wo paapi insaan ho bhai jo saanp ko nhi bakhsh raha :D

Oii when I give someone something on valentines day I end up getting something in return. :rofl:

first episode 'vendetta' is not on youtube

Last edited by a moderator:
Amazing line .....I'm so proud of you dude.....:laughcry:..

if I ever abdicate my throne, I'll leave it to you...... however, you don't get zeeezuuuuuu, she goes with me........ :D

Oii when I give someone something on valentines day I end up getting something in return. :rofl:

Amazing line .....I'm so proud of you dude.....:laughcry:..

if I ever abdicate my throne, I'll leave nominate you...... however, you don't get zeeezuuuuuu, she goes with me........ :D

:lol:

Bro me and her got married and talak like 20 times already, you can have her. :P Except when I become POTUS I promised she can be first lady. :rofl:

Bro me and her got married and talak like 20 times already, you can have her. :P Except when I become POTUS I promised she can be first lady. :rofl:

paperback.jpg

Aurat, yeh mein kiya sunn raha hoon??? He is sullying your *gift* :cheesy:

@ZYXW ... no worries...... me love you unconditionally...... :kiss3:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom