What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Inhi bewakoofion kee wajah say to tumhara status abhee takk "illegal alien" ka hai...... :pissed:

1238910_427003974084541_1337132309_a.jpg

@Hyperion nay I am the puppet master and true King. ;)

Lo ji panga usne liya toh baat mujhe sunrai paari hai. :P

Alright now I am out, take care peeps. :wave:

i qoute both of you bhai . my page was changed and i missed his post . if you guys wanna talk then i am ready to post my pics here as always but not like this yaar

Yar it was a joke :rofl:

yaar koi ghusa na ho yahan phada hoty pata nhi chalta remember your last phada :frown:

Last edited by a moderator:
Mate, are you ready for it? It will test you to the limits.... we look for many qualities in a citizen.... in the beginning (9000 pages ago), in our previous kingdom, the conditions were lax, every bonga could've applied and succeeded...... :P

Now the test comprises of:

Wits and humor is tested by yours truly, the Emperor himself......

Your martial abilities are tested by our Chief of Defence General @Aeronaut

Language skills, and proficiency @ Naswaristani is tested by Secretary of Education @Mirzay

Your background checks and interrogation is carried out by his hon. minister of Interior Gen. @Dillinger

You loyalties and subsequent tests related to it are taken care of by the PM of Naswarville by his highness @Armstrong

Your ability to avoid gayness is tested by our chief psychologist, Dr. @hinduguy

Your taste in music and movies is tested by hon minister for Entertainment @Manticore

Finally chief justice @Talon will take on one more close look at pass it to my offices.....

Just rememebr, there is ONLY one rule.... never hit on the Empress..... @ZYXW, else off with your head.... :angry:

P.S. Btw, lets not forget Mambi.... "s"he is our latest Nurse @ Naswarville Memorial.... :rofl:

@KingMamba93

Wow, no kidding, you guys don't mess about with this.

Did you have that prepared earlier, or did you spend all that effort on me? :laugh:

No dude, seriously we had all these tests before.... then @Aeronaut recommended that we make them a bit easy...... so we did....... just to increase our population..... you'll be surprised to know that @WebMaster was one of our very first citizens...... :cheesy:

Did you have that prepared earlier, or did you spend all that effort on me? :laugh:

i qoute both of you bhai . my page was changed and i missed his post . if you guys wanna talk then i am ready to post my pics here as always but not like this yaar
Do you realy think it was his real pic? :undecided:

Every time someone's designation changes! :D

No dude, seriously we had all these tests before.... then @Aeronaut recommended that we make them a bit easy...... so we did....... just to increase our population..... you'll be surprised to know that @WebMaster was one of our very first citizens...... :cheesy:

Make me your energy minister and I promise you I will get rid of all loadshedding.
Howzat?

Manti, I was talking about Ivana Milicevic in Banshee..... :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom