@Awesome s childhood pic
smileys-smiley-with-sign-784150.gif

baby-cute-moustache-sleep-Favim.com-330595.jpg

put this as ur avtar instead :P

3d-moustache-mustache-Favim.com-238400.gif

t_3a801879633f427e8465d4a8c81c187d.jpg

baby-header.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Idk if you have seen my previous avatar, that one was Counter terrorism Command, with eagle/shaheen in the middle, representing the organization with hollistic view, star and the moon, and 2 swords as the symbol of warriors. That was meant to be command center with focus on policy making and strategy. That was a logo.
However this avatar is meant to be the shoulder patch of the Counter Terrorist Force - firat responder represents the personnel of ctf to be the first line of offence.
Skull is symbol of death, and driving a dagger through skull means we will bring death to you.......we show no mercy

Yaar tell me abt the patch ... is it real or imaginery... if its real which country/force does it belong too?

Yaar tell me abt the patch ... is it real or imaginery... if its real which country/force does it belong too?

oh na yar i made it myself - this CTF does not exist, i had some spare time to kill so i made it up myself

Idk if you have seen my previous avatar, that one was Counter terrorism Command, with eagle/shaheen in the middle, representing the organization with hollistic view, star and the moon, and 2 swords as the symbol of warriors. That was meant to be command center with focus on policy making and strategy. That was a logo.
However this avatar is meant to be the shoulder patch of the Counter Terrorist Force - firat responder represents the personnel of ctf to be the first line of offence.
Skull is symbol of death, and driving a dagger through skull means we will bring death to you.......we show no mercy
@Slav Defence - read this post , for a shoulder patch of a CTF personnel, it has to look evil - CTF wont be going in to distribute halwa to the mullahs

Oh,Now I got it,then it is brilliant.great work with symbols.:D

CTF is supposed to be sneaky...... so why not a Halwa eating skull??? :devil:

oh na yar i made it myself - this CTF does not exist, i had some spare time to kill so i made it up myself

@Slav Defence - read this post , for a shoulder patch of a CTF personnel, it has to look evil - CTF wont be going in to distribute halwa to the mullahs

I wanted to drive this dagger through the skull - as wings spread out like this represents the guardian angels looking over the individuals - means the individual bringing the death to the terrorist has guardian angels over the shoulders, but this damn dagger wont just fit into the circle
07155419.interactive.a.jpg
Oh,Now I got it,then it is brilliant.great work with symbols.:D

hmmm an interesting suggestion - so rather than driving a dagger through the skull i might just feed them halwa with the hope that mullah's tummy will burst, the biggest question is - which halwa to feed them with, soogi ka, atay ka, yar phir gajar ka halwa
Thinking.gif

CTF is supposed to be sneaky...... so why not a Halwa eating skull??? :devil:

They enjoy Sooji ka halwa religiously...... why not have a vote and take recommendations from Zarvan??? :D

Btw, the entrance requirement should be to shoot two captured mullahs at point blank range, just to see where their loyalties lie..... very important..... damn I need to write sop's for them....... :P

hmmm an interesting suggestion - so rather than driving a dagger through the skull i might just feed them halwa with the hope that mullah's tummy will burst, the biggest question is - which halwa to feed them with, soogi ka, atay ka, yar phir gajar ka halwa
Thinking.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom