What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yara, btw, I rarely drink...... not very fond of it..... I drink on social occasions...... I value my senses way more than anything else in this world........ I often need to make spot decisions and Alcohol doesn't fit my life style..... :D

Something I really enjoy is beer, that too in summers.....

Red wine I enjoy with dinner......... but only good wine...... hate anything ordinary....

Amen to that! Lmao :kiss3:
Sorry babes, know it wasn't for me, but was bored so ended up reading your convo! Can't resist when I see your name hhahaha :P...probelm much....Oh I know...trust me! :* Night to you! :D

Amen to that! Lmao :kiss3:
Sorry babes, know it wasn't for me, but was bored so ended up reading your convo! Can't resist when I see your name hhahaha :P...probelm much....Oh I know...trust me! :* Night to you! :D

He is gone but not everyone . :whistle:

Dude the skull looks Evil :drag:

Idk if you have seen my previous avatar, that one was Counter terrorism Command, with eagle/shaheen in the middle, representing the organization with hollistic view, star and the moon, and 2 swords as the symbol of warriors. That was meant to be command center with focus on policy making and strategy. That was a logo.
However this avatar is meant to be the shoulder patch of the Counter Terrorist Force - firat responder represents the personnel of ctf to be the first line of offence.
Skull is symbol of death, and driving a dagger through skull means we will bring death to you.......we show no mercy

Reminds me of one of my best frnd... we got drunk and he said a (modified) dialogue with acting from this show..

Diya ais ki m.... :rofl:

You guys also see CID there? Our kids, and also I see it sometimes. Good time pass.

Hey alcoholics,

how many shots&mix russian vodka you can drink at once? :D

250 - 300 ml or 5-6 raw pegs should be easy at once for the first hour, and then more 3- 4 pegs at second hour and then that continues...to unknown amount untill going to sleep

@Awesome s childhood pic
smileys-smiley-with-sign-784150.gif

baby-cute-moustache-sleep-Favim.com-330595.jpg

put this as ur avtar instead :P

3d-moustache-mustache-Favim.com-238400.gif

t_3a801879633f427e8465d4a8c81c187d.jpg

baby-header.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
You guys also see CID there? Our kids, and also I see it sometimes. Good time pass.

No we dnt see it... coz indian channels are banned... but some Pak channel has bought the rights or something... otherwise... we have alot of such progs on our own tv channels.. we were drunk and he made fun of tht old bald dude.. it was epic..."daiya" ais ki ma...dou! ... along with tht hand action... :rofl:

That wasn't mean for you either.........erase it from your memory.......... look closely at these dots............. :laughcry:

All hail the guru!! LOL :rofl: you never told me you got a PhD in women...or shall I say womanizing babes :P hehe

@Slav Defence what are you views on my new avatar - i designed it myself

Well designed,I really like it,cool.
But what if you have given it more like,professionalism,like instead of skull and bones,why not like,Hawk?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom