What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shabb-b-khair Lala..... :wave:
@Aeronaut......

Good night to all other Naswareez... may your naswar supply increase ten folds..... don't forget to pay your taxes though... :devil:

That my friend, my Ruskie colleagues of financial world smuggle for me .... once or twice a year....... they know I like it, so they bring it for me with local caviar.... :D

What abt tht "red rose" thing guru ji ? :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Shabb-b-khair Lala..... :wave:
@Aeronaut......

Good night to all other Naswareez... may your naswar supply increase ten folds..... don't forget to pay your taxes though... :devil:

That my friend, my Ruskie colleagues of financial world smuggle for me .... once or twice a year....... they know I like it, so they bring it for me with local caviar.... :D

Damn lala... you broke my liver... :(

Yara, btw, I rarely drink...... not very fond of it..... I drink on social occasions...... I value my senses way more than anything else in this world........ I often need to make spot decisions and Alcohol doesn't fit my life style..... :D

Damn lala... you broke my liver... :(

Something I really enjoy is beer, that too in summers.....

Red wine I enjoy with dinner......... but only good wine...... hate anything ordinary....

Allah Hafiz ....

ALLAH HAFIZ good night!!

yes im leavin...u too tc bro :wave: n dun forget to watch mons uni latest part:tongue: ull sense many of naswarites in da movie as monsters
smileys-smiley-with-sign-784150.gif
its actually made on naswarville n i hav played mike waswoki
smileys-devil-042296.gif

Night night!!

@RAMPAGE I was just reading old pages of this flirt thread.good thing I read you were joking because I wanted to spank you for being a Pedo! :omghaha: Pedophilia was the topic yesterday????!!

Yara, btw, I rarely drink...... not very fond of it..... I drink on social occasions...... I value my senses way more than anything else in this world........ I often need to make spot decisions and Alcohol doesn't fit my life style..... :D

Something I really enjoy is beer, that too in summers.....

Red wine I enjoy with dinner......... but only good wine...... hate anything ordinary....

Used to drink every almost everyday... now its been 6-8 months.. drink once in a week or 2... like scotch..

Pakistan mein naukrioun kee tangdasti kay paishay-nazar mein apni application Naswarville laya houn. Mein haathoun say houn qabil aur aqal say kaafi hud tuk paydal. Mein passport ka tau Pakistani houn magar aatoun ka houn angraiz. Mujhe iss paak mitti say itna he pyaar hai jitna bunniyoun ko apnay DRDO say. PDF ko join kiyay kuch time he hua hai, magar FB say lay li hai divorce. Mujhe yahan Naswarville mein kaunsa audha mill sakta hai?

Russian girls are way less demanding than Turkish girls..... lost interest in Turkish girls way way way way back...... specially Anadolu girls are horrible, they want to own you soul too!!!!! :blink:

Russians are loving, caring and great moms as well........ go out with them....... only ones better than them are swedes and norwegians........ forget Turkish girls.....

If you still insist on Turkish girls...... then try from Izmir...... avoid Istanbul/Ankara or extreme North West........ try West and South West....... loads of experience......

All hail the guru!! LOL :rofl: you never told me you got a PhD in women...or shall I say womanizing babes :P hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom