What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quite a while since I have been active here. Anyway, in my honest opinions, I prefer PDF over CDF.

Nice to see you here again :cheers:

Nice to see you here again :cheers:

There is also a FB group called "defence addicts" where pdf members from India and pakistan are there, I am also a memeber of that group.
If you are interested you can check that also.

haan naa.. @Jazzbot is a weird name...sahi yaad nai ata :ashamed:

There's a history behind this name, it has evolved with time.. :lol:

coming to Lakshmi chowk today?

Yesterday? I was busy at hell yesterday with family, however PTI Jalsa in NA-121 today for PP-150, I will be there..

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey and salam to all of you my dears, am new here and studying in 10th standard, my 9th marks is 421 out of 550. My family condition is poor and am want to continue my studies but it is unlikely, am also want to join a cadet college and later join PAF, Pak army or pak navy As an officer, so am here to know about the cadet colleges in pakistan under government. Anyone one here who can guide me about this?

For information: am from khyber agency, FATA, peshawar pakistan.

@Javed Mgi
I can guide you but 1st make an intro thread in the introduction section!

@Secur,I asked you of college phobia meray bhai..:sad:

Hey and salam to all of you my dears, am new here and studying in 10th standard, my 9th marks is 421 out of 550. My family condition is poor and am want to continue my studies but it is unlikely, am also want to join a cadet college and later join PAF, Pak army or pak navy As an officer, so am here to know about the cadet colleges in pakistan under government. Anyone one here who can guide me about this?

For information: am from khyber agency, FATA, peshawar pakistan.

welcome to pdf.. hope u get into the army..

u can e-mail her an online b'day card right now...rest u know better wat u want to buy as a b'day present for her.....
yes I am thinking of emailing coz I am too shy to wish her a happy birthday on skype!

@Secur,I asked you of college phobia meray bhai..:sad:
bhai kya huwa? College janay main hesitation hoti hay?

What kind of Arain are you that celebrate birthdays??

lol i dont , i just give suggestions

@Alpha1 in which college you got admission?.....wait .....which exams you sat in ...i mean did you give intermediate exams ? first year or second year?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom