What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow I am impressed guys ... I could not read full thread... what do we discuss here actually ......

I am impressed ... I could not read full thread... what do we discuss here actually ......

nothing in particular... if you have something you cant tell anybody... tell here...

Lolzzz..... i am enjoying everyones posts here... nice ones ...... nice to know there is some blog where u can be ur self.... :bounce:

Lolzzz..... i am enjoying everyones posts here... nice ones ...... nice to know there is some blog where u can be ur self.... :bounce:
ooooh i wouldn't be very sure about about that !!!

@liontk hi hw ru khalis urdu speaker :P

dekh lay tayri hi lathi say marnay lagi thee tum donoun ko :whistle:

Not bad at all though i will take your comment as a compliment ;) hehe. i have been busy lately with college stuff :P though i still check the website from time to time but seriously what is up with all these anti chinese/indian threads that are flooded on the forum, did some thing happened in the past few days that i missed on :angel:.

Last edited by a moderator:
is se>
812809492_1360503859.jpg

Suna hai Redbull walon ne marketing campaign ke liye sikandar bhai ko hire kiya tha :whitsle:

o bhai they're cute in the beginning but when they jump on ur lap in the middle of the night with their claws out out of no where when ur using ur laptop , they really freak u out !!!

I will lock them up at nigh time, freaking me out is not easy. I can manage

Every pakistani mother is same,
Lmao... you mean 'maasi phappay kutni' aka 'beejamalo'?
................................ ................................ ................................................................................................................................

Omg your mom sounds like mine ^_^

wow!! :D ehehehehe....get another 1 :P

sooo....whats wrong with the hair? masi jharo laga day gi...my mom carries our cat in a wrapped blanket... that way when she hugs it or whatever the hair stay in the blanket :D
oh no, my mother doesn't like it, i even got the permission from father but when it came to home ministry, PM himself was a bhegi billi.....:D.i will put this suggestion on the table lets see what she has too say, i keep asking her every few weeks with hope she willl say yes....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom