What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
@JonAsad yea...since our cat kept stealing kittens from the neighbourhood cats...well, we had to give some away ...didnt know where new kittens were suddenly coming from....funny thing is the mother cats would actually drop some of their kittens if they went hunting...it was LITERALLY like a childcare service!! :what:

Lol- thats 21st century cat socialization for you- i heard cats have minds to adapt- :undecided:-
Btw legally is it a crime stealing neighbours kittens?-

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol- thats 21st century cat socialization for you- i heard cats have minds to adapt- :undecided:-
Btw legally is it a crime stealing neighbours kittens?-
@JonAsad I doubt it...the neighbour let its cat out all the time....she was more outdoor cat than in door....they only wanted her for her kittens as their kids loved the kittens...My kitties are also outdoored cats...soo its normal socializing for them...since we have 4 car garage + a big lawn....the kittens have a large play land! :P

bohot cheezein lut chuki hain dil ke saath,
ye bataya doston ne ishq farmane ke baad,
is liye kamre ki har cheez check kerta hoon main,
ek tere aane se pehle ek tere jaane ke baad

@JonAsad I doubt it...the neighbour let its cat out all the time....she was more outdoor cat than in door....they only wanted her for her kittens as their kids loved the kittens...My kitties are also outdoored cats...soo its normal socializing for them...since we have 4 car garage + a big lawn....the kittens have a large play land! :P

Once the kittens grow- do they need any sort of registration?- tests?-
I am asking because i got absolutely no idea-

One more thing- Do you like Oasis Citrus Drink?-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom