What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mera sawal wishful thinking tha- :cray:-

@JonAsad ask me after I am married and hopefully you will loose 2 teeth when my husband punches you :rofl: :rofl: :angel:

everythng in Britain sounds royal, nice btw. U knw i even made a home made crossbow!
@Alpha1 haan yaar....It develops the shoulder muscles....I couldnt use the usual bows coz I am small sized and am not that strong....so the club members played with me and gave me the smallest bow they had....but I learnt alot, about aiming, shooting, fixing arrows, directionality and stuff...

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah. I ain't know in Pakistan but. In here people seem too fake too me. Even all of my new friends, teachers. And even sometimes my family seems so still and fake to me. In here almost %95 of the boys and girls are "tharki" with your sayin. Maybe I'm too. I mean all of those civilian guys deal with unnecessary things. They all are after dating with someone. I dunno. I'm running after the first girl liked before adopting myself into public :bad:

don't worry--even in pak,many people act like a diplomat--just don't worry---be a man!

@JonAsad ask me after I am married and hopefully you will loose 2 teeth when my husband punches you :rofl: :rofl: :angel:

@Alpha1 haan yaar....It develops the shoulder muscles....I couldnt use the usual bows coz I am small sized and am not that strong....so the club members played with me and gave me the smallest bow they had....but I learnt alot, about aiming, shooting, fixing arrows, directionality and stuff...

I thought you were married- @Alpha1 told me that- :fie:-

LEAVE @JonAsad FOR ME i want to be his dentist!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom