What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOUND BITES
Iran's vision should be to work to get sanctions lifted, not threats to raze Israeli cities to the ground.
US President | Barack Obama

balixd--iss ne kiya reply diya tha??mujhay link send kerdo bhai!

SOUND BITES
Iran's vision should be to work to get sanctions lifted, not threats to raze Israeli cities to the ground.
US President | Barack Obama

@narcon bro are you newscaster??:omghaha:c'mon introduce yourself to us--:toast_sign:

Last edited by a moderator:
@Emrald @JonAsad @balixd not a single word abt ths topic again.

bury-the-hatchet.jpg

worrying? I already lost my hope of life jefe. I'm man but people around me is I don't know let's put them as "sick" people.

(Just like our little tomcat @Alpha1! :rofl: , no offence bro.)

Good luck! Bro! :cheers:

@arp2041 sawaal pucha tere se SAR sat ke bare me, no answer. :angry:

@Green Face,all humans pass through same phase of life once--some at teenage,some at adultrybut Allah has kept some natural bonding b/w you and your friends,if he/she is right for you then you will have a gut feeling,if not then it will also be good for you...don't be depressed--just make good hopes for future,Inshallah if you are sincere ,then you will have sincere mate--

thx man, that meant a lot. But as said. It's not up to her or someone else. Maybe it's the normal life itself and I can't adopt myself into it after leavin that school. Maybe they are the actual normal people. Maybe i'm the sick Johnny who went to downtown anyways aside his mothers all warnings. :)

8+1 (me) velle naswaris... What a beginning of the day for me to open the trolling shop... Hello fellows! How's everyone doing today

For that thing you told me:D? No yaara,if i become late I have to do mujra in front of my wife tonight:rofl: Do tell Krait,that I will miss her:partay:

how old are you mate??

BTW, you'll miss the mujra for sure.

bbye, GN :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom