What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
thx man, that meant a lot. But as said. It's not up to her or someone else. Maybe it's the normal life itself and I can't adopt myself into it after leavin that school. Maybe they are the actual normal people. Maybe i'm the sick Johnny who went to downtown anyways aside his mothers all warnings. :)

man, you are not realizing that your feelings are normal--i felt the same once,i have passed through this phase---it is nothing--you will get over it soon--inshallah---

balixd--iss ne kiya reply diya tha??mujhay link send kerdo bhai!

@narcon bro are you newscaster??:omghaha:c'mon introduce yourself to us--:toast_sign:

glass_half_full.jpg

I am busy with my Glass...

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited by a moderator:
man, you are not realizing that your feelings are normal--i felt the same once,i have passed through this phase---it is nothing--you will get over it soon--inshallah---

got that clear captain! Let's put our pain in a box, lock it down, throw it into the ocean I pray to God that may he........................... :D THX again yara.

got that clear captain! Let's put our pain in a box, lock it down, throw it into the ocean I pray to God that may he........................... :D THX again yara.

oh,lala no need for this----you are actually of nice nature--thats why you feel difficult to adjust youself in this cruel cruel world:toast_sign:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom