What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
@JonAsad oay! Ay kaysa sawaal hai?! :angry: I will shove those popcorns down your throat! :angry: with loads of butter so you wont choke bt phir b aysay sawaal pooch tay hain? woh bhi apni aunty behan say?! :angry:

@Alpha1 yes I used to be in the Welsh archery club...

:rofl: janay do buddhay khusat @JonAsad ko!

Last edited by a moderator:
she is too shy,so you need to deal her very delicately--talk to her kindly--show her your seriousness,sincerity!

yeah. I ain't know in Pakistan but. In here people seem too fake too me. Even all of my new friends, teachers. And even sometimes my family seems so still and fake to me. In here almost %95 of the boys and girls are "tharki" with your sayin. Maybe I'm too. I mean all of those civilian guys deal with unnecessary things. They all are after dating with someone. I dunno. I'm running after the first girl liked before adopting myself into public :bad:

Yeh Naswaristan hai ya Imamwada ka bhulbhulaiya? purana post dhundnte dhundte mere bal safed ho gaye:cry: Sorry for being late,back from plant:cool:

@Ayush: it's micromax Q5 .Yeh kharab bhi nehi hota ki change karun.

@JonAsad: No yaar,am 68Kg 5'10".weight thik thak hai lagta hai.

waysay @JonAsad pehlay mujhay bhi yahin shak hoa tha...then the biologist in me said naah...you need a guy for that :rofl:

Yeh Naswaristan hai ya Imamwada ka bhulbhulaiya? purana post dhundnte dhundte mere bal safed ho gaye:cry:

@Ayush: it's micromax Q5 .Yeh kharab bhi nehi hota ki change karun.

@JonAsad: No yaar,am 68Kg 5'10".weight thik thak hai lagta hai.
@scorpionx keep up mate...this thread keeps you up on your heels :rofl:

@JonAsad oay! Ay kaysa sawaal hai?! :angry: I will shove those popcorns down your throat! :angry: with loads of butter so you wont choke bt phir b aysay sawaal pooch tay hain? woh bhi apni aunty behan say?! :angry:

@Alpha1 yes I used to be in the Welsh archery club...

Epic reaction- I loved it- :omghaha::omghaha:-

@Alpha1- mere bori tayar to nai ker reha?- :pop:-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom