What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes! This is why I actually ended up joining pdf, had too much free time on my hands. It's hard to adjust to the home life once you have dormed. But word of advice have fun and enjoy yourself.....study hard and party hard :P

hahaha.just came from a party.:P

@arp2041 Ki haal mere yaar. @ZYXW edited the posts? The mods would have been not the least bit pleased to see us chatting up like that.:D My friends are going to Cancun and a few others to Puerto Vallarta during the spring break:frown: I WANT TO GO TO CANCUN!!:cry: @Armstrong You haven't completed The Republic yet, what about his Symposium? Here's something I'd gone through a long time back-Slavoj Zizek - A Glance into the Archives of Islam- dunno if you will appreciate it but its Slavoj so..:enjoy:. @Hyperion I cannot remember correctly now, but did you ever refer to yourself as HypeZu? How are the goats btw? :D @KRAIT kya haal hai yara, is aunty feeling better now?

yes, deleted haha

why are you not going????? you should!!! Haha, just curious, why Mexico? You guys should go for Spain or something. Let me know if you'll go though, i'll consider hopping the border ;) since that is the way to travel when dealing with Mexico and the US haha. when is your spring break?

Last edited by a moderator:
salam all...aj ka din buhat hectic aur boring tha......aj meri terhaan kaun kaun masrooof tha......:sick:

Welcome to Paradise

images
Mianwali look

@A.Rafay who is a girl??who acted like a retard??aj kiya hus??what i missed today??:blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom