What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Hyperion has lost control of the mad house. Waiting directives for immediate search and destroy mission. :sniper:

Last edited by a moderator:
@Dillinger Little better. Took her to Doc. Tomorrow again have to go to doc. Thanks buddy.

She will get better mere yaar, she surely will. Tu bas apna kartavya nibha. Since this thread is absent certain elements atm:D, ek hi baat bolni thi mereko- I get it yaara- to be told to compromise because someone else has certain "issues" and to not have your friend support you hurts- but ye bhi soch- jis bande ki baat ho rahi hai woh tereko apne level le jake jyada experience ki wajah se tereko pagal kardega. He's made it abjectly clear that he is a bigot and he is proud about it...at that point that person is permanently beyond any logic. Abse kabhi panga ho toh just let all of us know, me arp and the rest know yaar....I mean it, we'll intervene. We won't fight him mind you, that's not what this is about but we will try and diffuse the issue. Tu bas aunty ka khyal rakh. And remember that he may have his reasons too, as legitimate or illegitimate they may be, let us not grudge him his behavior and move on for our very own sake. Besides, a snake doesn't seek revenge...it strikes at the most opportune moment. :angel:

577383_493424844026606_693399473_n.jpg
reminds of the family dinner last weekend at a resturant, when my cousin had his wifi Evo in his pocket, within seconds all of us pull out the phones from pocket and facebook , twitter it was :D

Yara, maza hee nahin aa raha doosray thread pay... everyone went silent, since I have been there... :drag:

Btw, I agree with your PoV. Lekin...... what can I do? I have a military mindset, I see problems and find the best and quickest solution to it. :D

Because you reminded them of Uncle Ataturk...evil man!

Enough trolling for today... now me go out and enjoy the bounties that the Almighty has bestowed upon me.... :D

See ya'll..... :P

@KRAIT i am not defending anyone- bus trolling ki behti ganga mein hath dho reha tha- :omghaha:-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom