What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Pakistani Nationalist; dude you should have targeted phaphay kuttni @KRAIT bibi, never saw her in pink dress. waisy @Shivani Malhotra; bhi pink dress main kafi achee lagti hai. :omghaha:

PS: That wasn't cool :astagh:

Tht chica went full retard.....and the rule of the thumb is:
dr4hfa.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
True that is why I decided against staying bqck home. Even though I was getting good colleges bqck there.so you stay with your parents? ?

Yes! This is why I actually ended up joining pdf, had too much free time on my hands. It's hard to adjust to the home life once you have dormed. But word of advice have fun and enjoy yourself.....study hard and party hard :P

@nuclearpak - Khuda ka khauf karo, ab Naswaristan main kon se on topic/valued posts hoti hain :omghaha:
Dear LoveIcon,

You have received a warning at Pakistan Defence Forum.

Reason:
-------
Posts of No-value/off-topic

Tht chica went full retard.....and the rule of the thumb is:
dr4hfa.jpg

I haven't checked how it started but, in last couple of pages that was harsh.

Death over Exile - Honor, kiddo...honor ! For those who attach a profound sense of meaning to that very word are, I'm sure, willing to go to the extreme for it no matter how, apparently, illogical or even moronic the decision may appear to us.

Yup I've read parts of it but then I switched over to something; time to read it once more.

I hope your Dad is well ! :tup:

Thanks he is as long as he stays here:)

damnnn....you're like one of those enlightenment thinkers...... so deep LOL

@nuclearpak - Khuda ka khauf karo, ab Naswaristan main kon se on topic/valued posts hoti hain :omghaha:

Brotha i was messin with a indian fella... she jumped in and started abusing so no apparent reason...

No comments regarding infractions here...take it to ref room. BTW, your post was in that I am sad thread...not Naswaristan.

Consider the matter closed now.

Brotha i was messin with a indian fella... she jumped in and started abusing so no apparent reason...

I read what happened she went mad crazy bro, women like that needs to go do something to take off the stress if you get me. :omghaha: Going crazy on anonymous forum sheesh. :D

@Mirzay I have no regrets, go and jump into clifton beach for my sake :sarcastic:

@Neptune Sorry bro, im not in Pak right now, but its very cold from what hear now..

@Alpha1 Oye khatty lasooray, mera jalal nhi dekha abhi too nay.... @Armstrong zara iski choosni cheen kay @RazPaK ko do taki woh @KRAIT ko post kar kay @ajtr tak phncha day. :omghaha:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom