What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah we are right now vegan and doing juicing to change her body Ph level to alkaline and i am doing so she gets support
hopefully we will see the result in one month .

i make money by talking BS i am a salesrep.

@Czar786 try changing her diet and all..make sure she gets a lot of oxygen....and drink loads of water....

apart from that you can try species like cloves and cinnamon, honey, fresh fruits and veges....try to avoid food items treated with artificial preservatives

I know but he is little crazy "LOCO"

@Czar786 :rofl: :rofl: he is a kid...needs to loosen up a little :P

@KRAIT OIC!! nice....always work work work?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah we are right now vegan and doing juicing to change her body Ph level to alkaline and i am doing so she gets support
hopefully we will see the result in one month .

i make money by talking BS i am a salesrep.
@Czar786 what do you sell?! :pop:

Hmmm...not sure how making her body pH more alkaline would help...I mean body pH fluctuates based on food intake

@Talon Not just work. Wasn't feeling well too. You know the problem. :D

I sell ATV's
its help in recovering from any ailment and its not good environment for disease or bacteria or virus

@Czar786 what do you sell?! :pop:

Hmmm...not sure how making her body pH more alkaline would help...I mean body pH fluctuates based on food intake

I sell ATV's
its help in recovering from any ailment and its not good environment for disease or bacteria or virus
@Czar786 hmmmm...cancer is not USUALLY caused by diseases NOR bacterial NOR virus though some microbes can cause it...but usually it is just the cell incapable of stopping its own division

I think I'm also gonna bail out and hit the sack... so long folks... @Talon scientist, so ja.... raat ko phul paudhon (flowers and trees) pe experiments mat kiya karo

@ZYXW کیسی ہو ، جمے کی رات کے بعد ؟

Me tooo.. Just showing offf... Krait is insomniac and pdf addict
@mastaan you dont know how to speak Deutsch?

Yea @KRAIT is insomnic and a pdf addict :woot:

I think I'm also gonna bail out and hit the sack... so long folks... @Talon scientist, so ja.... raat ko phul paudhon (flowers and trees) pe experiments mat kiya karo
@mastaan :rofl: Naah...me just playing fb games :rofl:

good night

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom