What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hell no I believe in natural medicine and my roomate is from phillipine she is suffering with Lung Cancer and her doctor said she have only 3 months left so we are trying natural remedies and i talk to lots of natural path from germany and now we are going to try Amygdalin from Apricot seed and then injection.

@Czar786? You a bio student?! :undecided:
@mastaan @KRAIT me off skype now...you guys still on?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hell no I believe in natural medicine and my roomate is from phillipine she is suffering with Lung Cancer and her doctor said she have only 3 months left so we are trying natural remedies and i talk to lots of natural path from germany and now we are going to try Amygdalin from Apricot seed and then injection.
@Czar786 ... dude what do you do in USA?

Dont get caught if I am not wrong Amygdalin was not approved as it was poisonous

Absolutely its against the law to say its cures but for treatement you can do any thing but injection is not legal but in mexico its ok

@Czar786 ... dude what do you do in USA?

Dont get caught if I am not wrong Amygdalin was not approved as it was poisonous

orthodox medicine just make us suffer and make money from us but allah has provided all the cure in nature .

Absolutely its against the law to say its cures but for treatement you can do any thing but injection is not legal but in mexico its ok
@Czar786 I see...well be careful what you guys try...btw, are you a student or working and in which field?

orthodox medicine just make us suffer and make money from us but allah has provided all the cure in nature .
@Czar786 that is true :D

@Czar786 try changing her diet and all..make sure she gets a lot of oxygen....and drink loads of water....

apart from that you can try species like cloves and cinnamon, honey, fresh fruits and veges....try to avoid food items treated with artificial preservatives

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom