What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited by a moderator:
Abraj-Al-Bait.jpg

Looks high??
@A.Rafay When I was there it was still under construction.....

@Hyperion Naswar should be pakistan's national drug, what do you say?

It means that... Thank God It's Friday (TGIF)... Consequentally, I am enjoying some time away from work stress (Corporate Slavery) and that 'my' time is like 'freedom' and I cherish it!

Where are you taking your vacations? @mastaan BTW, what do you work as?

@Talon @mastaan means that he is high today on naswar from dara adam khel.. :drag:
@Aeronaut tujhay wadda pata hai :P

Tell me if I was not 100% correct :) I do observe
@mastaan zaberdast!! :D yes you are 100% right!!
@arp2041 kuch seekha? about my thanks ratio? :rofl: ask @mastaan

Where are you taking your vacations? @mastaan BTW, what do you work as?

As of now, I am in my bed, typing my way to glory and enjoying the coming Saturday (time away from work = Weekend; not holidays) :P I run the financial advisory (Corporate Development) and am part of management function of a decent sized global firm, working out of Germany...

As of now, I am in my bed, typing my way to glory and enjoying the coming Saturday (time away from work = Weekend; not holidays) :P I run the financial advisory (Corporate Development) and am part of management function of a decent sized global firm, working out of Germany...
@mastaan nice...so you learnt German? BTW, which city in Germany?

Adab @Talon, just finished reading @Armstrong 's essay response, I have to say armstrong, your sacrifise of ethnic langue in order to promote pakistani identity and urdu language is admirable. While local langue are important but there should be a rigid identity before a langue should be promoted and while I have not been on the ground but I think likewise similar to Canada, a pakistan identity is possible only through people accepting Urdu's status. From my understanding urdu is to pakistan that anglais is to Canada correct!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom