What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last time when she was staying here with me, she thought it was so "cute". :D Let's see what she does with it.... :rofl:

Jokes aside, if you put your foot down hard enough on the mini cooper it may fracture your skull by hitting it hard on the headrest.

You should have bought her either a lexus or an audi...or a VW Beetle.

@arp2041 Hey April is it really THAT bad?! I havent been to any other thread lately :blink:

You Bet.

A news about an Indian origin indulging in sexual harassment in US.

Title was Changed by adding "India Brings Shame" with a thumbs down.

A pic was also posted which was not at all there in the source article & was picked randomly from net.

The credibility of the whole news as the intentions of OP to opened the thread were pretty clear.

Last edited by a moderator:
:rofl:
i was hell bent on killin mosquitoes at that age with hit,i incidentally sprayed it on my face,thinking that the nozzle was facing the other side.
:lol:, I sprayed it on my shirt like that once.. Now no longer needed :D

Beta, always look before you press dangerous stuff. Stay away from the kitchen. And never listen to Marsha baji. Ok? :D

smileys-smiley-with-sign-681608.gif

It's troll-free I tell ya! :woot:

I have officially cleansed that section of trolls. Banned quite a few too. Online genocide...

Rest assured, Bangladesh Defense will never get back to its glory days....

No hard feelings @Imran Khan about me becoming mod instead of you :D

Means, I should be more CAREFUL now :unsure: :unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:
Lala, she will be OK. She will drive it rarely, I bet, as mostly the driver takes her around. I'll go check it out, and if necessary I'll limit its throughput by playing with it's onboard computer. Probably put a cap on speed / torque. No biggy. :D

Jokes aside, if you put your foot down hard enough on the mini cooper it may fracture your skull by hitting it hard on the headrest.

You should have bought her either a lexus or an audi...or a VW Beetle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom