What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
You Bet.

A news about an Indian origin indulging in sexual harassment in US.

Title was Changed by adding "India Brings Shame" with a thumbs down.

A pic was also posted which was not at all there in the source article & was picked randomly from net.

The credibility of the whole news as the intentions of OP to opened the thread were pretty clear.

@arp2041 :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
@ButterCup, I know. Asking you to be careful that's all :)

I was pretty prone to dangerous situations myself, sat on the steel rods jetting outside the newly constructed third floor's roof, of course I was very little then...

My mother saved me but she almost died seeing me from the ground floor :D

@ButterCup @Ayush kids when you spray that stuff... keep it at arms length dont spray nearby your face even if the nozzle is pointing in another direction....Doesnt anyone read instructions?! :what:

i will b carefull next time...

I remeber swallowing a dragon fly, complete once..

I was driving through a village on my bike, helmet was on but had a dark visor.. Dont know why I opened my mouth :sick:

The thing was, I could not even vomit it out.. I was empty stomach then :hitwall:
@samantk yaar tum log pata nai kiya kiya kha ja tay ho

i will b carefull next time...

good girl @ButterCup

ok guys gonna sleep now. @Talon,see you tomorrow. @ButterCup take care @samantk was nice having u here. @Hyperion good night shehenshah @mastaan yo brother..
@Marshmallow marsha,sorry forgot to mention you..
kept u for the last and then forgot..good night..and keep posting your pics..:)

sorry:P

@ButterCup, I know. Asking you to be careful that's all :)

I was pretty prone to dangerous situations myself, sat on the steel rods jetting outside the newly constructed third floor's roof, of course I was very little then...

My mother saved me but she almost died seeing me from the ground floor :D

but we wud have been so lucky if u had jumped off da third floor at dat time....coz u wudnt be chattin here then:P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom