What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
yar mai kyun k shareef insaan hoon,iss liye hamesha achi example hi milti hai mujhay:smitten:
mai apni ek miss ko jaanta hoon,she was head of the department of botany section,she was a woman of strong personality,oho jab woh enter hoti thi tu kahuf k maray hamaray haan buhat se larkon ki nazar nahi uthti thi lol!
hamara canteen wala bara batameez tha--un ko masooma ka title diya hua tha--aur mai ne shah e jinnat ka:smitten:
emperor @Hyperion k liye set thi lol
edit karo es post ko...Monkey d luffy ne parh li tou tumhari khair nahin.....ghustakh....

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's how its going to be
@Hyperion will be part and parcel of the council of ministers- take a pick at your portfolio and no more harem only secret mistresses till the time comes when our "rules" have been hammered into the people.
@arp2041 You take a portfolio and directly coordinate the space program- I want our flags all the way upto Pluto!
@Ayush gets to be patron saint since he mooted the idea and a portfolio of his choice.

We retire @Armstrong to a plush villa in Kashmir- make him the provincial head but limit his powers so that he cannot engage in any clever subversion.
@KRAIT can chose his sex freely and join the council

LOTS of people end up dead BUT many more end up happy and prosperous. COOL?

BB @Hyperion tuesday sey agy no Bahana plz
smileys-smiley-with-sign-755117.gif

or else me n @arp2041 will hav to forcefully send u on urgent seat thru any indian missile to Pakistan

apny asey nae jana nae tu:whistle:

edit karo es post ko...Monkey d luffy ne parh li tou tumhari khair nahin.....ghustakh....

:omghaha:bhai ghalt na samjho emperior @Hyperion khud is like a teacher to me:omghaha:waisay bhi it is toooo late now,Mashallah she is married and a woman of strong character--:toast_sign:

Love you kiddo. You are as carzy as my sis. :smitten:

She said something similar to what you just said... and my youngest niece was on facetime, saying "mamooooo .. ghuu ghuuu ghuu .. ooo .. where? ghooo ghoooo bad......" she is 2! :rofl:

BB @Hyperion tuesday sey agy no Bahana plz

or else me n @arp2041 will hav to forcefully send u on urgent seat thru any indian missile to Pakistan

apny asey nae jana nae tu:whistle:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom