What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
maidam... Einstein ne A-bomb mei bhi 2 large contribute kiye the to complete the chemical composition of D20... Mulecules need Vodka, to function properly... It is a energizer!

for the record.. .I am a teetotaler

@mastaan ahan...good to know :)

Last edited by a moderator:
arrrrr, are there any urdu classes at universite, I am sure you can find some at your school though I do understand that conversing is difficult as teachers usually go by the book and people normally speak much different especially in this forum.

@liontk errr...Not here in EU! :undecided:

Nahi yara, someone gave him as jahez to the empire. I have castrated him, and he is there to serve the needs of all the empresses.. :omghaha:

@Hyperion tunay yeh kaam bhi shuru ker diyea?! :blink:

Assi sach boldey haan... punjabi mei bhi ghaseetu ho

@mastaan :rofl: I speak gulabi urdu...Mixture of Punjabi, Urdu, Ambala (whatever their language is/was) saraiki and a little bit of hyderabadi ...My family moved alot and dad just loves utilizing new words without telling us it is not urdu but a diff dialect / language :rofl:

We simply do not have a gun culture and as far as influences go, while there is lobbying to certain extent in our politiquè no doubt however there is less money involved than americanne system. This is due to us passing a legislation limiting donations from private contributors to $1200 CAD and I am glad we got these scum money based lobbyist out of Ottawa.

Now that you have started let add something, dont get me wrong but i think this hatred for gun has been inherited to you by the brits?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom