What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Angrez.... Pooti = Grand Daughter
@Talon mixes urdu and english in a uniquely convoluted way

@mastaan yaar I mix everything...Hum kichri boltay hain...I mean I was never thought the difference between the words...I was told this word means that and that and that...BUT never THOUGHT THE ROOTS lolz...soo I just mix everything....

Last edited by a moderator:
@mastaan yaar I mix everything...Hum kichri boltay hain...I mean I was never thought the difference between the words...I was told this word means that and that and that...BUT never THOUGHT THE ROOTS lolz...soo I just mix everything....

Don't worry @Talon, yeh zamana hi re-MIX ka hai :lol:

arrrrr, are there any urdu classes at universite, I am sure you can find some at your school though I do understand that conversing is difficult as teachers usually go by the book and people normally speak much different especially in this forum.

Iss manhoos kee urdu bilkul farigh hai.... we can decode it nonetheless. :blink:

Pooti = Po-tea = Grand daughter.

@Hyperion :rofl: :rofl: for once I was just petting myself on the back for sayign something nice :cray: woh bhi....

:what: they killed the girl in MI3 IDIOTSSS!! :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom