What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its a lost cause, I'm a Pakistani first, second & last - I'd never abandon Pakistan or let my ethnicity trump my love for the Motherland !

Then you shall be the heir to the throne of Lahore and all forces allied to the Emperor shall submit to you and you shall have great power :lol:

ya @balixd this fuss is about fb link and this tha shivani who was banned before again posted krait's personal info of fb in this forums.
got it...... @Alpha1 , bro listen to mods and relax, you need to bury the hatchet, just let it go, if you didn't do it, say it once and get done with it.
@Hyperion - my emperor people have turned this naswaristan into gossip corner....

Last edited by a moderator:
v.php

Snow day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Adab to all you folks
Universite close, drinking hot chocolat anything major going down in pakistan today.

well @liontk elections are about to come and we are as usual concerning about transperency of EC

From today we are on formal terms. So Z Y X W, how was your day.... (add) other standard lame questions? :)

You broke Emperor's heart. Have a habit of not looking back. :D

@arp2041, start the search, again! :P

NOOOOOO EMPERORRRRRRRRRR!!!! I LIKE YOU TOO MUCH TO LEAVE....Promise i'll just :) from now on...just the way you like it :smitten:

@Alpha1 i saw the whole episode- you pasted her fb link- but did not post the pics-
The problem with people here is that there was no need to post any girls fb id here- which is genuine-

And i think you made it clear you didnt post ger pic- so move on- the problem is over-

thankyou! btw she abused me a lot and i didnt even reply just blocked her!

@Alpha1 i saw the whole episode- you pasted her fb link- but did not post the pics-
The problem with people here is that there was no need to post any girls fb id here- which is genuine-

And i think you made it clear you didnt post her pic- so move on- the problem is over-

If people still bother you call your bro @RazPaK here- :angel:-
ahahahaha now I remember the whole episode....you were here too my dear.......:yahoo: ....and i support you since i was there, it was just a link and nothing more

and im a Pakistani first then Irani then Irani then Irani:P

Actually we live in a patriarchal world; therefore the notion of ethnicity, at least on our side of the globe, is intrinsically linked to your father; who is a Pakistani Punjabi ! :P

So you're a Pakistan first, then a Punjabi & then a Persian (not an Irani) ! :azn:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom