What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
as i am an army brat move around a lot! So no permanent friend. But i have many great friends nowadays!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Why are you laughing?? Ok atleast make a real sister to discuss your feelings and problems with, not an internet sister! you annoyed her also!

no! My parents dont let me go out with them!

Real problem is your parents! they dont let you do things! tell them you are 18 now and want to go outside and make new frineds and hangout with them!

@A.Rafay please stop discussing her! And if u are my friend edit ur post!
Let me get my mind free!

Last edited by a moderator:
@Hyperion i am talking to you ,you
images

What i meant was that ignore it, for some people firing gun shot is mardangii - send these kind of idiots into akhara in Punjab - i assure you they will p!ss in pants.

Waisee @Marshmallow is stronger than us both ! :undecided:

A few months ago she was hit by a car & escaped without a scratch whereas the Car's engine was found way back where its trunk (dickey) was supposed to be with the driver looking like mashed potatoes ! :fie:

A few months ago she was hit by a car & escaped without a scratch whereas the Car's engine was found way back where its trunk (dickey) was supposed to be with the driver looking like mashed potatoes ! :fie:

Armstrong plz accept ur defeat in chemical gases matter :bunny::victory::chilli:

LOL!!!

BTW - Kiddo is enough for many sisey guyz here

funnyanimal361.gif

@A.Rafay please stop discussing her! And if u are my friend edit ur post!
Let me get my mind free!

ok i stop! you dont want your problems to be solved!!:hitwall:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom