What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
what rondhian! Im seriously a little ill!

Btw thanks! @nuclearpak!

@Hyperion. @A.Rafay
btw u will be happy to know that im taking this health problem SMILLING :pakistan: :)

I have health problems every month!! I dont complain or whine about these issues! Get yourself straight!

Last edited by a moderator:
@Hyperion serious advice on that fundoo pro-ttp again. Now he's producing proofs from the Quran!

I have health problems every month!! I dont complain or whine about these issues! Get yourself straight!

Im not complaining! I SAID IM TAKING IT SMILING :pakistan:
@A.Rafay i just told u guy to just pray!

@A.Rafay seriously sometimes u make me angry! :angry:
Where in the post i complained!
I ONLY TOLD U GUYS TO PRAY is that soo hard for you friend? :angry:

@Hyperion serious advice on that fundoo pro-ttp again. Now he's producing proofs from the Quran!

Im not complaining! I SAID IM TAKING IT SMILING :pakistan:
@A.Rafay i just told u guy to just pray!

This problem is because doc told u take too much stress and take things way too seriously here! Thers a life besides PDF! Talon got angry on here cuz uou annoy her with behavior like this! You talk same things again and again!

@A.Rafay i know! I told u before im trying to make lite posts ok?
Now edit ur post! Hey btw u didn come to FB!

@A.Rafay seriously sometimes u make me angry! :angry:
Where in the post i complained!
I ONLY TOLD U GUYS TO PRAY is that soo hard for you friend? :angry:

Dont get angry here this is just pdf! Ypu didn't complain thats good but you should get things right and erase all sad things and start over!

Not making anything up - I really can bench press nearly 80 kgs ! :agree:

Unfortunately I can't seem to get the hang of Deadlifting & I keep injuring my lower back again & again; so now my Dad has forbidden me to even touch a weight lest I end up getting a slipped disk in my lower spine !

I was worried about your lower spine, so I spent some time finding a solution for both you and your father.

-free-shipping-CPAM-Halloween-Christmas-used-simulation-muscles-inflatable-clothes-the-the-American-Avenger-bodybuilding.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom